For Crying out loud!

first shift back last night after hols.
at our place it’s one man/one truck and they’re all 08 plates.
I keep mine very clean and tidy not just for myself and my pride but out of respect for whoever follows in behind me. Which is more than can be said for some at our place. Therefore i walked across the yard to it with some trepidation. Worst fears confirmed,upon pulling the door handle. Uugghhh! my hand is all slimy. That’s because there’s grease all over the handle, in fact there’s grease every zb where all over the door inside and out, on the deflector, the dash the seat and the bunk. It looks like mateys gloves for hitchin up double up as driving gloves too. :angry: :imp: :imp: food wrappers crumbs it goes on. 10 mins to untangle the suzies from the reef knot he’s tied them in :imp:
The Boss is :angry: :angry: :imp: :imp: :imp: :imp:

I lifted grille to check fluids, and over comes lad who started with us a few months back and says ‘oh how do you lift the grille up mate?’ :astonished:

Running back this morning pulls in services for diesel. 3 lanes on hgv pumps,
pulls up at first one, got the ‘sorry no fuel’ cover on the gun, same in lane 2. :angry: :angry: Why can’t they just cone em off.
Lane 3 ok so got to reverse back and go on that one. Artic comes in behind me heads for lane 3. (Deep sigh) will have to wait for him now. Pulls in behind him and he pulls past the pumps just enough for me to get in behind and get on the pump, even if i am up his arsenal. He must be going in the shop.
Dieseled up go in shop sign for fuel, no sign of other driver …must be in toilet. Gets in cab ready to go still no sign. He’s not having a break is he?, don’t be stupid he wouldn’t be parked there! …A few moments pass gets out goes up to shop window ’ seen the driver of that truck?’ lad shrugs. Goes up to the truck looks in he’s on the zb bunk!! bangs on window… nothing, tries the door locked…climb up to window tell him he’s blocked me in can he move. Told to zb off!
Exchanged a few choice words :imp: :imp: :imp:
Had to reverse back off pump move cones and go through other lane.

Can someone please restore my faith in this industry, I’ve had enough!

To add insult the cones I had to move were the ones I laid out :angry:

after a day like that it can only get better lol
Its strange how reading someone elses suffering make me feel better.
Thanks mate :slight_smile:

I hate it when people stay on the fuel pumps for days on end! The pumps are there for filling up only not to have a daily rest on. I will always drive off the pump if possible, then go to pay.

Grasshopper:
I hate it when people stay on the fuel pumps for days on end! The pumps are there for filling up only not to have a daily rest on. I will always drive off the pump if possible, then go to pay.

garage forecourt or security should move them on. it goes to show that even amongst ourselves some drivers dont care as long as their all right.

migs69:

Unfortunately no. For all the decent folk there is in this game there seems to be a hell of a lot more plonkers! :frowning: :frowning:

Stan

With the attitude that ■■■■■■ gave you i’d have been tempted to drop the legs down on his trailer, Quietly pull his suzies (if that’s possible), Pull the pin, Park up and wait to see how far he gets before he realises he left his trailer by the pumps. :laughing:

Could be funny as [zb]. He probably wouldn’t notice. :laughing:

or just pull the pin n leave the trailer on its arse at the pumps… be a nice call the the TM…

tashlad666:
or just pull the pin n leave the trailer on its arse at the pumps… be a nice call the the TM…

that a bit nasty to be honest :frowning:

but i like it :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :wink:

That’s a bit much in my view chaps! :open_mouth:

some nice black 5th wheel grease under the drivers door handle might teach the ■■■■■ boy a lesson though…it can be done with stealth too :wink:

most of our lot have practiced this technique on themselves lately in the yard on a morning, have to laugh when they running about for forktrucks and the like before the office come in.

my time will come i guess, luckily i only have my own drag to worry about…

best just to pull the trailer park brake on. Won’t do any damage, but will cause some inconvenience & head scratching.
Possibly even a fitter call out :laughing: :smiling_imp: :laughing:

Stanley Knife:

migs69:

Unfortunately no. For all the decent folk there is in this game there seems to be a hell of a lot more plonkers! :frowning: :frowning:

Stan

Spot on Stan. I’ve tried earning a living away from driving but was still mostly working with plonkers. The country is in a helluva state mate. :frowning:

i feel your pain about greece our fitters dont know what a seat cover is and im sick of cleaning up after other drivers when they only in my cab for ten mins to load up .