For Cliff Warby

cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll? … gory=18262

Not sure if this will work(link) but thought you might be interested cliff!!

regards

kev

Go on Cliff, its a bargin…ask him what the shipping charge’s will be :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

Bully

Yeah bully came across that today while looking for a new motor and Cliff was the first person came into my head!! Shouldnt take an awful lot to put right initially but to bring it to its former glory would take some time and money but i reckon it would be worth it! There is actually one sitting about a mile from me, it is bronze with what looks like a vinyl roof and its just begging to be bought and restored, personally i dont like them and when christmas comes ive a choice of a project within reason because she has promised me a project all year and thats me xmas gift, but im thinking more along the lines of a mk1 ■■■■■■ mexico etc.

regards

kev

Dammit!!! I missed it!, Cheers for posting that Kev, I am usually on e bay too!, never mind maybe there will others, I would have one over here if I could get it past the authorities, I might just start looking into what I ned to do to get one here. They used to import them but had to make several changes, most noticably the headlights, which were changed to ‘round ones’!