For all you blinkered drivers!

ermmmmm i thought this was about motorway/general road behaviour not how clean/blinged up etc my/your truck is. (maybe gone for sometime (MY FEELINGS ARE WELL KNOWN ON BLING ETC) I thought it was about road behaviour and basic drivingm skills. why do people feel they need to divest an authors subject etc.

ok im going out now an maybe gone for some time :cry:

gezt:
ermmmmm i thought this was about motorway/general road behaviour not how clean/blinged up etc my/your truck is. (maybe gone for sometime (MY FEELINGS ARE WELL KNOWN ON BLING ETC) I thought it was about road behaviour and basic drivingm skills. why do people feel they need to divest an authors subject etc.

Correct, :smiley: :smiley:

gezt:

If you actually read my posts about this subject getz, you will note that I HAVE commented about giving way.
Coffeeholic and Jimboy124 brought up about the bling and curtains in the first place.
Correct me if Iā€™m wrong but surely isnā€™t the point of this forum, to comment on the original post and any subsiquent posts.
I get angry when drivers leave me in the middle (motorway) or outside lane (dual carriageway) looking like a complete muppet.
I donā€™t come on here and debate the subject and slag them off because they are sitting behind their curtains. Which has been done on the original post.

jimboy124:
Sorry to rant ā€¦

I donā€™t think that was a rant at all jimboy124. :grimacing:

IMHO, that was a good argument presented with good reasons, and I agree with every word of it. :smiley:

:open_mouth: We must all beware though. :open_mouth:
There are increasing numbers of merchant bankers on our roads and lots of them couldnā€™t drive a duck to water. :laughing:

calm down danni youā€™ll frighten the natives

Its a situation that just didnā€™t arise years ago, these stupid bloody limiters are creating serious problems where none used to exist.
Cops never had problems pulling in speeding trucks in the past, lets ditch limiters and go back to driver professionalism.
Yes, there used to be a few bad drivers that flew all over the place and give the good ones bad namesā€¦but Iā€™m not there anymoreā€¦ :blush:
As for shiny tanks, polished trucks, fantastic, long may the people that want that type of truck reign. East Anglia has long bred drivers that take a lot of pride in their trucks, and I have said it before, trucks often come before money for some company drivers.
Thats it, point of view shared. :wink:

Jcn 14 M1 was more exciting around 9pm ishā€¦

Late exiter at high speed left it really late and instead of hitting the slip hit they hit the grass partition , wiped the Jcn Number exit sign out and then dive bombed the motorway totally out of control and then slammed backwards into the hard shoulder.
In front of me :open_mouth: :angry:

Lucky for them the traffic had eased off or that could have been really nasty . They dive bombed a very quiet stretch , if was busier then ā€¦

3 women with a baby in the back :unamused:
Baby looking very goggle eyed , probably wondering what the ā– ā– ā– ā–  just happened :laughing:
They were all alright anyway , just a bit shocked.

VALHALLA:

jimboy124:
Can you please read the highway code regarding joining a motorway!
Driving on the motorway
rule 259
Joining the motorway. When you join the motorway you will normally approach it from a road on the left (a slip road) or from an adjoining motorway. You should give priority to traffic already on the motorway !!

Now as you can see rule 1ā€¦

It is not up to me to move over and when i do show some bloody courtesy do not do the same speed as me , do not pin me in the middle lane, do not expect me to move over, do not hide round your stupid curtain that you bought for Ā£200 at truckfest . Drivers like you and you know who you are make me SICK! And you give us all a bloody bad name on the road !! You are the same drivers that can only drive your truck flat out no matter what ! And another thing when you go down hill you think it is hysterical to then under take me ā– ā–  then sit back at 88 kph or whatever.

I have an idea you lamersā€¦ when you are being overtaken just ease off for maybee 2 or 3 seconds,let the truck over take, flash him or her in and everybody will be happyā€¦
You gain nothing by "double laning ā€œā€ Apart from ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā–  everybody off behind !

I am just asking for a little just a little bit of common decency thats all !!

Sorry to rant ā€¦

Love jim ā– ā– 

ps The Stobby Driver @ junct 18 M1 1835 last night it is mainly directed at you!
BTW ā€¦That Bluetooth ear piece you were wearing looks ridiculous who do you think you are Jack Bauer with the Henry Kissenger on Line 2 ? [zb]!!

It is not up to me to move over and when i do show some bloody courtesy do not

auto censor dodge removedā€¦coling

I didnā€™t get MY curtains from Truckfest and they cost alot more than 200 quid.
If I want to sit behind them surely itā€™s my choice. I will give way to the truck if he/she has let me out.
Donā€™t tar everyone with the same brush!

As for other comment about too much time on our hands if the diesel tank is shiny.
It has nothing to do with that at all. It is called taking pride in our vehicles. Getting positive comments from other people is really nice.
Some people like shiny trucks and all the bling and some donā€™t. Surely itā€™s up to the individual how clean thier truck is??
I like to see a nice clean truck but that is my preference.

As for you signature i can tell your a women !

Some of you [zb] on here really need to get a grip, never heard such a bunch of whingers, i hate it when you pull over for people and they keep you out there for ages, big deal, i do it aswell so what comes around goes around.!!! And its the same old story with the blinged up truckers, 99% of the trucks in the fleet i work for are blinged up etc and i bet they do alot more work than most(not all) of you lot that sit on here night after night, day after day, talking about the big bad people that live in the big bad world that we live in, trouble is have of you dont live in real world. rant over.

censor dodge removedmm

censor dodge removedā€¦colingl

good ol coffee
getting to grips with UK work

hitch:
good ol coffee
getting to grips with UK work

Donā€™t do hardly any UK work these days. Mostly if I am booked for a UK only day I take a days leave instead. :wink: :stuck_out_tongue:

TONY530I:
Some of you [zb]'s on here really need to get a grip, never heard such a bunch of whingers, i hate it when you pull over for people and they keep you out there for ages, big deal, i do it aswell so what comes around goes around.!!! And its the same old story with the blinged up truckers, 99% of the trucks in the fleet i work for are blinged up etc and i bet they do alot more work than most(not all) of you lot that sit on here night after night, day after day, talking about the big bad people that live in the big bad world that we live in, trouble is have of you dont live in real world. rant over.

Get the landing net, we have a bite. :wink: :stuck_out_tongue:

VALHALLA:

gezt:

If you actually read my posts about this subject getz, you will note that I HAVE commented about giving way.
Coffeeholic and Jimboy124 brought up about the bling and curtains in the first place.
Correct me if Iā€™m wrong but surely isnā€™t the point of this forum, to comment on the original post and any subsiquent posts.
I get angry when drivers leave me in the middle (motorway) or outside lane (dual carriageway) looking like a complete muppet.
I donā€™t come on here and debate the subject and slag them off because they are sitting behind their curtains. Which has been done on the original post.

wasnt having a go at you cos i agree with your first post 100% i like to see a nice clean truck etc nothing better to see one well maintained just wish some drivers were the same with their driving, i get fed up with being left in the middle lane after letting someone onto motorway and no word of thanks.
sorry if it came across wrong :blush:

When joining a motorway. i open my [zb] eyes and judge my speed and other vehicle speeds so i can join without forcing others to move.
Itā€™s called forward planning.
The only thing some people are capable of driving is.
Driving me mad.

you have to have ā– ā– ā– ā–  ignorant arrogant drivers to make me feel better about myself! but then i do know iā€™m the bestest!

gezt:

VALHALLA:

gezt:

wasnt having a go at you cos i agree with your first post 100% i like to see a nice clean truck etc nothing better to see one well maintained just wish some drivers were the same with their driving, i get fed up with being left in the middle lane after letting someone onto motorway and no word of thanks.
sorry if it came across wrong :blush:

Apology accepted :smiley: :smiley:

It is unfortunate that many drivers just donā€™t have any good old fashioned ā€˜common curtiousyā€™ on the road networks anymore. :cry: :cry:

bristolron:
Thats exactly why I dont move out into the middle lane any more. Got fed up with being left in the middle lane by both car and truck drivers!

spot on there mate agree 100% anyway apart from courtesy are we legally obliged to pull out?? cue rogā€¦

Im a stobart driver and I hate this too! And dont have a go at us when you dont even flash us back inā€¦we got same license as the rest of you ya know!

Coffeeholic:

TONY530I:
Some of you [zb]'s on here really need to get a grip, never heard such a bunch of whingers, i hate it when you pull over for people and they keep you out there for ages, big deal, i do it aswell so what comes around goes around.!!! And its the same old story with the blinged up truckers, 99% of the trucks in the fleet i work for are blinged up etc and i bet they do alot more work than most(not all) of you lot that sit on here night after night, day after day, talking about the big bad people that live in the big bad world that we live in, trouble is have of you dont live in real world. rant over.

Get the landing net, we have a bite. :wink: :stuck_out_tongue:

Its a real wriggler this one Neil ! HOLD ON TIGHT !!

jimboy124:
Now as you can see rule 1ā€¦

It is not up to me to move over and when i do show some bloody courtesy do not do the same speed as me , do not pin me in the middle lane, do not expect me to move over, do not hide round your stupid curtain that you bought for Ā£200 at truckfest

Big problem here Jim !!! Why did you move over? By moving over you have let him know you are submissive and now he will carry on until you back off, entirely your own doing !! Just stay put and let him make his own descisions, assuming thereā€™s plenty of space infront of you and behind you ,no good blaming him when the situation is of your own making !! :wink: