For all those who live in 2 bed semis

Basically the point of this post is because me and the gf are looking into renting together before we buy.

We can work out rent, food, internet, council tax etc bills but we have no idea what our water, electricity and gas bills are going to be. It isn’t a problem as we can cover them but it would be nice to have a vague idea as to what we need to budget for. I realise that people will be with different suppliers, have the pc on more, be at home more etc but a rough idea would be good.

So can all you kind people who live in 2 bed semis, or any house will do but we’re looking at 2 bed semis, would you be able to post up your rough montly/quarterly bills please. If you’d rather PM them then thats fine.

i have a 2 bedroom flat, and the water is £12.00 a month, gas and electric, i would guess at around £60 each a month, averaged out as we hardly use any gas in the spring summer and autum, electric is all year round, were with e-on…at the minute

I live on my own in Swansea in a 3 bed council semi.Rent £62 a week,Gas And Electric combined £50 a monthWater(meter)£14.50 a month council tax band C £946 a year.

Thanks for the replies, I thought bills would be more than that, especially the way the parents go on about them :laughing:

Mark28:
Thanks for the replies, I thought bills would be more than that, especially the way the parents go on about them :laughing:

This time next year you’ll be seeing things in a different light…