For all the moaning and lovage

Where are all the well documented vids and pic on here of all the horrors we see day to day. Im installing a dash cam now. Il post up in due time.

Regards.

cgscott:
Where are all the well documented vids and pic on here of all the horrors we see day to day. Im installing a dash cam now. Il post up in due time.

Regards.

Oh white van man I’m enthralled bring it on big boy

Plenty to see in Russia…

Trouble is, there’s so many of these type of videos out there, I try to limit it to stuff less than three months old…

Observations:

(1) Russians don’t seem to be as good at driving in snow as is widely believed of “cold climate” drivers…
(2) You don’t see many Russian workers wearing corrective glasses, like we might wear in this country. Maybe it is because they cannot afford them, but some of these accidents - they’d have to be blurred vision at least to actually have in the first place, by the looks of it.

(3) “Street Furtniture” - seems a bit flimsy, and a lot less safe than what we are used to in the west. Those six-figure voltage power lines - scare me with how easily they are brought down!

This Happened just over a week ago about 10 mins before I was meant to roll through (ended up going around with about an hour diversion) luckily nobody killed and bet the guy who filmed must be needing some new underware as well as a new vehicle. . .

globalnews.ca/video/rd/00a1461a … wsource=cl

Scraggy88:
This Happened just over a week ago about 10 mins before I was meant to roll through (ended up going around with about an hour diversion) luckily nobody killed and bet the guy who filmed must be needing some new underware as well as a new vehicle. . .

Guess it saved him having to top up the screen wash to get rid of the bug splat

Scraggy88:

Jamie Davis to the rescue !!!

i always enjoy watching the fact that unless they are personally creamed in the accident,they just toodle round the carnage and dont stop.
theres also the fact that even when they have just wrecked someone else and little damage to themselves they just dont stop in the first place.

…This video demonstrates why one should never tailgate the artic in front…

As I said on other forums I’m thinking of taking the plunge to HGVs.
Trouble is, it looks like all the powers that be seem to be after truckers. VOSA and the Police seem to love catching people.
Fair enough they are trying to stop people breaking driving laws and driving with defects but I’d wish they’d pay more attention to the rest of joe public too.
Trucking can be hard enough as it is, never mind the constant big brother watch.