Football streaming sites

Can anybody reccomend a safe one that is…
A.Free
B.Does not ■■■■ up your phone/computer with viruses.
I used one on a laptop about 5 years ago and it just ■■■■ ed it up by making everything too slow.

Also, I’ve heard about these ‘‘firesticks’’ you can get for the tv, where you can watch any Premier league game, including Sat 3pm kick offs,…as you can whilst anywhere except the UK …ironically home of the ■■■■ Premier League it s self. :unamused:
I’ve heard they are illegal, so I wouldn’t dream of getting one, but I’m asking for a friend. :smiley:

How much are they,.where do you buy one, are they ok, reliable, easy to use (bearing in mind my ‘friend’ ain’t too tech savvy) and are they like those old hooky phones you used to buy years ago where everything was free, but you stood the chance of getting it knocked off as soon as it was detected…my ‘friend’ also used to have a one of them :smiley: that lasted for about a year and randomly stopped working.

Cheers for any forthcoming advice.

4 days and still no comeback, the forum is either full of non football fans or absolute to the letter law abiding citizens…or both. :smiley:

If anybody is reluctant to put their name up on those dodgy receivers in fear of The Home Office or whatever dipping into Trucknet… :smiley: , you can at least pm me, I’m the soul of discretion you know. :smiley:

I would imagine it’s very possible to get what you want with the fire stick, or the cody boxes,
The problem is you need to download certain other stuff to get it working properly
Google is your man or even better if you know someone who has tech experience
There might be a small charge for the right app
The cody boxes need to be updated every few months, just buy it locally so you can bring it back to them to update
That’s my 2 cents worth, not much help but i do know it is possible to get what you want

KODI boxes have become a popular way of watching TV by allowing users to live-stream content from apps and on-demand services.

But are they legal and will you get fined for using details? Here is everything you’ll need to know…

Kodi Boxes can stream content through almost any platform
Kodi Boxes can stream content through almost any platformCredit: codetvbox.com
What is Kodi and what are Kodi boxes?
Kodi, formerly known as XBMC, is a free and open-source media player app for playing videos, music, games, and other content.

It’s essentially a device that brings all of your digital content together and enables you to then share it across multiple devices.

A Kodi box enables you to stream content to any device in your home.

Advertised for its Plug and Play capability, a Kodi box is a set-top box or HDMI stick with the software installed on it.

They are not TV boxes but are apps that open up streaming devices which are unavailable on Google App or Amazon app stores.

It allows people to stream shows and watch them on any platform including a computer, smartphone, tablet or set-top box.

But some boxes are being modified to access paid content channels using third-party plug-ins, illegally allowing people to watch the shows without paying.

Are Kodi boxes legal in the UK?
Yes, Kodi boxes are legal. Users are able to buy a box and watch free content.

But it becomes illegal when a box is used to stream subscription channels for free.

It is also illegal to buy or sell these modified devices which have become known as “fully-loaded” - a term that describes how the software has been altered to allow access to subscription-only channels.

That means anyone selling a box which is intended to be used to infringe copyright will be treated as if they have infringed copyright themselves, and could be put behind bars.

The government has issued a strong warning to people using Kodi boxes and streaming sites to watch pirated films, and KODI fans have been warned that they are being closely watched by a law firm.

Officials are keen to squash any confusion, announcing in July that there should be no doubt when it came to streaming.

Ros Lynch, copyright and IP enforcement director at the Intellectual Property Office, said: “Content creators deserve to be paid for their work – it is not a grey area.

“This government takes IP infringement extremely seriously and we are working with our industry partners and law enforcement to tackle this emerging threat.”

The software itself isn’t illegal but it’s against the law to buy a Kodi box that has already been loaded with third-party add-ons
The software itself isn’t illegal but it’s against the law to buy a Kodi box that has already been loaded with third-party add-onsCredit: codetvbox.com

What is the penalty for using Kodi boxes illegally?
There has been a piracy crackdown over the last two years with fines in excess of £10,000 having been dished out to people using the box illegally.

While there were already penalties for those selling on Kodi boxes pre-loaded with third-party plug-ins, those found to be breaking the law now face 10 years behind bars - up from two years.

On December 17 we reported that thousands of TV pirates would receive a letter from police warning them that they are being watched by the authorities.

Those who continue to use streaming devices to steal premium channels like Sky Sports illegally face jail time, the message states.

More than 7,000 letters will be sent out this week to suspected users of streaming tech such as Kodi boxes, Chronicle Live reports.

Those who ignore the letter, sent by Lancashire Constabulary’s Cyber Crime Unit, could face up to five years in prison.

Bigtruck3:
I would imagine it’s very possible to get what you want with the fire stick, or the cody boxes,
The problem is you need to download certain other stuff to get it working properly
Google is your man or even better if you know someone who has tech experience
There might be a small charge for the right app
The cody boxes need to be updated every few months, just buy it locally so you can bring it back to them to update
That’s my 2 cents worth, not much help but i do know it is possible to get what you want

Thanks for that mate.

You need internet TV, a firestick from amazon, and then you will need to subscribe to a dodgy site from the net, who will then allow you to download and install their facilities on your TV. Could be about £25 a quarter…but what would I know…friend told me about it.

Sky Sports and BT Sports
prob the best.
Sometimes BBC Iplayer.

adam277:
Sky Sports and BT Sports
prob the best.
Sometimes BBC Iplayer.

That was my point you can not watch Sat 3pm kickoffs on the mainstream satellite channels.

Thanks for the gen on the fire sticks,.what is the score with decent streaming channels that di not virus up your laptop.

goalarab.com/

Sent from my SM-N976B using Tapatalk

rearaxle:
http://goalarab.com/

Sent from my SM-N976B using Tapatalk

Tried to watch the Newcastle game on there tonight mate…not a peep.

I watch rovers on I follow if I can’t get there , it’s a tenner ,though I’ve got a feeling they can’t show matches with certain kick off times
Last one I watched was v Oldham , wish I’d saved the tenner that night