Football behind closed doors

Any fans watching it?..(If you ain’t a fan no point reading the thread nor the obvious negative cracks and answers. :smiley: )
It’s a bit strange without the crowds, but I think it’s better without the sound effects on.
Watching the Newcastle game shortly against Sheff Utd, and I’ve just thought, Newcastle will, after today’s game, finally have something in common with Sunderland…
Playing a home game to no spectators in the ground. :laughing: :laughing:

Piped in crowd noise is weird…

Some of games have been decent. Just glad to have the glorious game back.
West Ham last night was a hard watch ( little or no atmosphere)
Watching Newcastle the now. Decent game & crowd noise seems timed to perfection.

Sent from my moto e5 play using Tapatalk

Sunderland are probably happy playing without none of their moaning,whining fans in attendance

DF40:
Watching Newcastle the now. Decent game & crowd noise seems timed to perfection.

I tried watching the first half with the effect, but did not find it convincing.
Just watched the second without it, and preferred it that way.
Excellent result btw. :sunglasses:

robroy:

DF40:

I tried watching the first half with the effect, but did not find it convincing.

Not seen the Geordies play like that since the Keegan days. Lockdown may last a bit longer in North East me thinks…

DF40:

robroy:

DF40:

Not seen the Geordies play like that since the Keegan days. Lockdown may last a bit longer in North East me thinks…

Need to get the takeover off the ground,.and when Ashley ■■■■ s off we can start to build a team…(around StMaxim :bulb: ) even think we should keep Steve Bruce (yeh I know change of tune) and see what he can do with some funds,…he could be the new Bobby,…who knows.

The human rights lobby are sticking their ■■■■ snouts in now, and knowing this country they will get their way and we’ll be stuck even longer with that fat cockney ■■■■■■■■
I watched Look North the other week and this woman, Iranian or Saudi or whatever tf she was, living in the North East saying ‘I do not think they should do that’ and ‘I don’t think they should do this’ :unamused:
Wtf has it to do with her, tell me. !!
I don’t remember Man City getting all this crap when they were getting an Arab takeover.
Does my ■■■■ swede in man. :imp:
Keep politics out of football.

carryfast-yeti:
Sunderland are probably happy playing without none of their moaning,whining fans in attendance

Sent to me courtesy of Maoster …the only Geordie Smoggie that I know. :laughing:
Sorry Maost. :wink: