Following the Pratnav were we? Use Eyeball 1.0

It said follow that horse

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Once had a driver do just this in a curtain side sprinter. Except he kept going till it had turned into a single rut cycle track, fully wedged in trees.
Said he can keep his job if he double manned a Norway run unpaid with our weirdest driver.
Sacked him when he got back and in an ironic twist he stole our satnav from the van

idrive:
Once had a driver do just this in a curtain side sprinter. Except he kept going till it had turned into a single rut cycle track, fully wedged in trees.
Said he can keep his job if he double manned a Norway run unpaid with our weirdest driver.
Sacked him when he got back and in an ironic twist he stole our satnav from the van

You sound like a top employer :unamused:

I know right!
He writes off a £15k van and costs us thousands in recovery and hire fees, due to nothing but his own stupidity, and gets a free sightseeing trip to Oslo!

idrive:

Would love to see a photo of the aftermath if you have one!

Think they’ll miss his 1hr timed delivery slot. Be interesting to see that location on a map when you’re delivery is 5 stops away or less.

Trouble is that Eyeball 1.0 only really works if attached to Brain v1.0.

How many obviously only have one without the other?

Bit of welly, it would have gone through.

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

Beware, it’s just a temporary job until he goes for his Class 1. :laughing:

Hold my beer…
I got through here alright
google.co.uk/maps/@51.53346 … 384!8i8192

so this is gonna be a breeze :smiley:

robroy:
Beware, it’s just a temporary job until he goes for his Class 1. :laughing:

Or… he’s only driving this for the day as hid 1200hp ScanVolMan mega steed is in for it’s first service.

image.jpeg

image.jpeg
Went off road the other week to dodge a 10ft 6 bridge ,and through a home made ford too :smiley:

Punchy Dan:
Went off road the other week to dodge a 10ft 6 bridge ,and through a home made ford too :smiley:

Thought most Fords were home made. :wink:

RIPPER:

DPD Dopey P++++s Delivery.

Your being harsh on the guy sure it’s tight but there are what look like tyre lines so it seems a vehicle does go down there :smiley: if only he kept it dead straight.

Seriously though I’ve done work for couriers and I’ve been down the tightest and narrowest roads you would believe :smiley: I’ve also done a fair bit of off roading although never fully laden.
We don’t all get Rdc work you know. :grimacing:

In some jobs you can stop where you run out of tar, but for others that’s when the job starts to get interesting.

Driver started with us today.

He’s fitting right in.