Folkstone parking

I’ve been weekended there several dozen times and its not a bad place. The shower is a bit manky but at least there is one and as other people have mentioned its right in the town so everything is right there. Can get a bit rough when the wind is up though as its right on the seafront!!

the pubs called galespies the harbour is next door

For £2 you can have a nice shower in the Hotel Burstin across the road from the Harbour, pay £5 and you can also use the gym and have a swim…

does anyone know where the truck parking is around folkstone docks many thanks :smiley:

Sorry its so late i`ve only just read the post.
Come off the a20 at the folkestone exit (jcn 13 i think) and basically follow the harbour signs. If you have a sat nav its marine parade.
Parking is now £13 per night. Theres a shower (not the cleanest), plenty of parking, and your right in the town so plenty of chippies and pubs.
If your weekending its far better than ashfordski comrade :laughing: :wink:

I take it you park in the Harbour?

thanks for that :smiley:

JB:
Sorry its so late i`ve only just read the post.
Come off the a20 at the folkestone exit (jcn 13 i think) and basically follow the harbour signs. If you have a sat nav its marine parade.
Parking is now £13 per night. Theres a shower (not the cleanest), plenty of parking, and your right in the town so plenty of chippies and pubs.
If your weekending its far better than ashfordski comrade :laughing: :wink:

Is that the one outside the dock jb?
If it is there was a bar there and a big market at the w/ends,correct me if things have changed not been there for about 8yrs.
regards dave

no good you going stop at folkstone H cus if we both get there we wud be on it mate
was regular at one time down there on a tuesday good showers

market has gon now. the pub strait ahead past the hotel is usually lively think its called the harbour