Foley & Miles, thurrock

Hey,

Does anyone know what they’re like to work for? Had an interview and thinking of taking the position if offered. The only thing that is holding me back is the pay, its not hourly or salary its by the load and mile. I’d be really gratefull for any info

Cheers

Gavthepunk:
Hey,

Does anyone know what they’re like to work for? Had an interview and thinking of taking the position if offered. The only thing that is holding me back is the pay, its not hourly or salary its by the load and mile. I’d be really gratefull for any info

Cheers

No load, no miles = NO PAY
Are they guaranteeing anything, or a retainer for bad days ■■

Yeah they have a retainer of 50 quid a day which I know is crap but if you breakdown you get average miles and load.

im sure someone on here is working for them (grayham?) someone will know better, drop them a pm

euromat:
im sure someone on here is working for them (grayham?) someone will know better, drop them a pm

Cheers for that I’ve just PM’ed him

Yep mat is right Grayham is on for them, seems like he ain’t just a pretty face with an awesome job then :laughing: :laughing: :grimacing:

We used to have a guy who covered for us on a releif basis he packed up driving as a self employed driver to go tramping for them, seemed to think it was a reasonable number.

I see they have got the exact same advert in the paper again. Give it another go :smiley:

they seem to advertise a lot usually not the best sign