DISPATCHER:

Funny looking Foden in the 2nd pic, Dispatcher? :wink: :unamused: :smiley:

Spardo:

DISPATCHER:

Funny looking Foden in the 2nd pic, Dispatcher? :wink: :unamused: :smiley:

Take a look at the crane 6x4 Foden

DISPATCHER:

Now I see it. :smiley:

What is the strange 50s looking vehicle/machine on the low loader?

Buzzer

Not Sure some kind of USAF aircraft tug i believe?

Buzzer

DISPATCHER:
Not Sure some kind of USAF aircraft tug i believe?

You were right!
pinterest.co.uk/pin/311944711660176071/

Buzzer

Buzzer

Buzzer

299103736_10163223600134852_781611941852890760_n.jpg

Buzzer

Buzzer:
Buzzer

The last one unusual? Looks bit like a dump truck cab.

essexpete:

Buzzer:
Buzzer

The last one unusual? Looks bit like a dump truck cab.

What immediately occurs to me, as a keen mirror fan, is how much vibration there must be on those long n/s mirror arms.

NMP

As good a place as any for this. Long time Foden user Tommy Babb sadly passed away in his sleep last week. In his mid seventies he was still operating a Foden. I remember back in the seventies/eighties he used to come to our workshop at Tilcons Ballidon Quarry to β€˜raid’ our scrap bin for old slack adjusters, shackle pins etc and old Gardner pistons to keep his lorry on the road! He restored this two stroke mixer a few years ago and it has been to many events, a cracking job he made of it. RIP Tommy. :cry:

Pete.

windrush:
0 NMP

As good a place as any for this. Long time Foden user Tommy Babb sadly passed away in his sleep last week. In his mid seventies he was still operating a Foden. I remember back in the seventies/eighties he used to come to our workshop at Tilcons Ballidon Quarry to β€˜raid’ our scrap bin for old slack adjusters, shackle pins etc and old Gardner pistons to keep his lorry on the road! He restored this two stroke mixer a few years ago and it has been to many events, a cracking job he made of it. RIP Tommy. :cry:

Pete.

A fitting tribute Pete. :slight_smile:
Hope I have his luck to go that way, every night I go to bed wondering if I will wake up or not. Maybe my body knows this and that is why it wakes up way before I am ready. :unamused:

Na David,like me it’s probably your bladder!

David

5thwheel:
Na David,like me it’s probably your bladder!

David

Nope, one before bed sets me up for the night, but once on my feet again, I do have to make haste. :unamused: