Fodens for Mad

OK Mad, as promised heres them Foden pics. This is the one I drove with private plate, its a 52 reg

This is with the other one (now sold)

And this is what will replce the sold one, (2 mercs coming) it aint near finished yet tho, its got to have the stacks and the livery on it!

All good tackle, but im too long in the tooth to race about these days!

Thanks very much for the photos Mal :slight_smile: .That is some smart kit he has got,that Merc will turn out to be really nice aswell.Thanks again much appreciated :slight_smile:

nice motors mal it must be good money subbing for topblock if he can buy motors like that. :laughing:

I believe 2 grand plus is the norm Carl, you got to really go for 2500-3000 a week, but it can be done they tell me. i couldnt do it, im just not up for that 3 am go like ■■■■ gig anymore!

3am start :open_mouth: and its not a fridge your not alone mal theres only one 3 oclock in my day and its the one in the afternoon :laughing: :laughing:

AH it must be easy being an English driver… :laughing:

You could say that Karl! But, you could say summat like, with age cometh a brain! :laughing: :laughing: Ive done me share of the hat & spurs work, it dont wash just now tho! :wink:

Nice photos Mal :slight_smile:

nice photos mal , did you pull out of top block w/hampton, we used to lug out of there about 12years ago,

Yepp malc, i pulled out of there with me own motor as well till 93, or 92, the brains addled, I was based at the Alfreton depot though. What name did you go under in there? My motors in Tarmc colours are in this forum …somewhere! Who were you called in there? were they the same red & white motors?

mal used to come in there in grey F12 with blockleys livery on it used to drive for corbetts usually blue and red F10 and FH12

I do remnember seeing corbetts about, and the blockleys motors too, there was a couple more from your way as well, russon, and a bloke from newport, i cant remember the name, I think he got a few and went into marshalls.