Foden restoration

Well lads, signed up there a while back but only getting around to posting now. Heres a few pictures of a restoration me and my father completed for a customer.

cant even begin to describe how it looked at the start. only began taking pics half way through.
me and da started restoring this a few months back for a friend of my da’s. almost impossible to get parts for. no pics from when it first came as there on my other phone and its away gettin fixed.

no particular order.

the door above had a massive hole in the bottom half as they couldnt get it open so it was cut with a grinder lol

new section put it

interior stripped

new rear panel and battery box

here it is finished.

Really nice job that :smiley:

Wow :smiley: thats a beautiful job, what you doing next ?

WOW…just wow

Stunning job that,looks amazing

Well done

wow nice job that :sunglasses:

WOW great job.

excellent, top job of that, love the colours too :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

looks the mutts nutts mate

very nice … :sunglasses:

nice !,very nice !!! :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

:sunglasses: thats amazing, ive been eyeing up ale’s old daf in harwich wanna se if theyl lett me refurb it in all this spare time weve got down here.

really good well done :wink:

Well done mate. Did you go to that much detail on the chassis. Its a big job that some folk are quick to pick fault. As long as your happy thats all that matters.

Once again, good on yer.

Chris

its a pity you hadnt a photo o er before you started, it was some mess, really bad

that is one lucky foden :smiley: that is a beutifull job,looks better than when it was new,a pure credit to all involved :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

F10 Globetrotter:
Well done mate. Did you go to that much detail on the chassis. Its a big job that some folk are quick to pick fault. As long as your happy thats all that matters.

Once again, good on yer.

Chris

yes the chassis got the whole works too, filler and etch primer layered to fill dimples etc. new brake cylinders, shoes and drums all round, new elephants feet, shocks, wiring, valves where necessary, air piping where necessary, new rear lights, rear bumper, new 5th wheel and fletching plate, interior retrimmed original colour, new clocks, new windscreen, 1999 foden alpha headboard grafted into the roof etc. plenty of money spent and its up for sale now for 20k. easily more that put into it when we restored it.