fm transmitter

Ive got a samsung s3 and im thinking about a fm transmitter, does anybody use one and what do you recommend. … I don’t have a aux port on the radio.

I’ve got 1 for my iPhone it works okay there is certain places you get constant white noise sometimes loud sometimes low but enough to still hear it, also when driving through different regions can start interfering with it now n then , I got mine cheap off eBay so can’t complain really but does the job well enough

I have a Belkin FM Transmitter which works with my ipod Nano. They do work ok on open roads but are a pain in the arse in cities or tunnels

What would you need it for? :blush: :grimacing:

I have used one identical to this ebay.co.uk/itm/White-Wireles … 3cd2127cc1 for some time and really pleased with it although I bought from a uk seller and tend to run on batteries rather than the supplied lead

xj:
I have used one identical to this ebay.co.uk/itm/White-Wireles … 3cd2127cc1 for some time and really pleased with it although I bought from a uk seller and tend to run on batteries rather than the supplied lead

Says listing has ended so can’t see the proudct, the one I have was about £5 deliverd from eBay came with a lead that plugged into ■■■ lighter to charge the phone (iPhone)

Top tip with an FM transmitter is to take the Ariel off the truck. That’s what I used to do and sound from the transmitter came though loud and clear but rarely got outside interference.

Just an idea tho more expensive than just fm transmitter, I have a Pure Highway DAB which incorporates FM transmitter and has an aux port so you could plug your mobile into the Pure which will transmit to the radio AND you’ll get DAB too?

Pure highway is too expensive for what I need and I don’t think they work abroad.

Good tip luke cheers :wink: