Fly tipping on a huge scale

This is a story going back to September but other sites in other parts of the country have been found more recently apparently.

There are hundreds of tons of baled rubbish so
a) must have been taken there by trucks and
b)offloaded by forklifts and stacked so someone must have transported the equipment / hired there and removed them.

Or is it the EEs

liverpoolecho.co.uk/news/liv … h-11877993

i thought it was odd when i was limping i had a weeks work distributing stinky bails into dead warehouses did not think to question it really :neutral_face: :neutral_face:

That’s not fly tipping mate…it’s always been like that :wink: :wink: :wink:

Tell you what folks, our local council are clamping down big time on people dropping rubbish everywhere.

A woman dropped off an agency guy outside our yard yesterday and got a fixed penalty straight away…

eagerbeaver:
Tell you what folks, our local council are clamping down big time on people dropping rubbish everywhere.

A woman dropped off an agency guy outside our yard yesterday and got a fixed penalty straight away…

I was hoping for a ba dum tish Harry!

But I will take Basil Brush mate :wink:

cant see it being Everton otherwise that would have been nicked by now … :slight_smile:

best thread so far :stuck_out_tongue:

Scrap and processed waste prices are down so that might explain it. The farmer we rent our yard off of buys in compost from West London and we occasionally buy some off him. He charges us a very small amount for it, sometimes just swaps it for a couple of ton of type 1 or ballast.
I’m not sure but the waste may be stored baled to try and get around the rules on storing controlled waste.
Where I live we are going to be charged to have garden waste collected next year due partly to charges at the recycling yards. I’m not paying it, it’s going in bags and either hidden in our landfill bin or taking to work and burnt.

Quite an improvement on the last time I tipped in that area.

i parked in chequers lane in dagenham last thursday night and the lorry parking bay is full of abounded skips one abounded trl and lots of fly tipped rubbish i got in the only space left at the front but 2 other parked up further up the top by the job centre.have pixs on phone will post at weekend or oer xmas when i get chance.

thunder367:
i parked in chequers lane in dagenham last thursday night and the lorry parking bay is full of abounded skips one abounded trl and lots of fly tipped rubbish i got in the only space left at the front but 2 other parked up further up the top by the job centre.have pixs on phone will post at weekend or oer xmas when i get chance.

Chequers Lane… Dagenham ! I don’t believe it. That’s a beautiful area, inhabited by beautiful people. :slight_smile:

peterm:

thunder367:

Chequers Lane… Dagenham ! I don’t believe it. That’s a beautiful area, inhabited by beautiful people. :slight_smile:

Likewise, has won the Best Blooms of Britain more times than any where else, apart from Forres !!!

I’ve been to that part of town. I’m surprised they even noticed it with all the other ■■■■■ round there!!!

peterm:

thunder367:

I used to get the bus to school from there.

Always a pleasure.

It’s rife in the waste industury we have cleared 3 sites this year that have had bailed rubbish dumped.
They set up a firm as a broker take in the waste then liquidate the firm. A stooge front man gets a fine or at worst a short stretch and a nice chunk of cash