FLY BY NITE???

HI all has anyone worked for or know anyone that has worked for them?

thanks in advance

geoff

Not put off by the name then… :smiley:

dont do it the name says it all!!! :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth:
if that is what you are looking to go in to get in touch with robert hewit at stagetruck. e-mail robert@stagetruck.co.uk
the kit is a bit old mostly f10 volvos with some new kit as well, volvo fh and daf 95xf superspace, but these are all driven by the people that have been there the longest, unless double manned.
i did 6 weeks for them back in april and may but couldnt do any longer as i had to come back to france.
the money doesnt appear to be very good at basic but when you get out on tour it gets bumped up quite considerably.
they have some very nice work and tours that were on when i was there was peter gabriel, duran duran, norah jones, chris rea, and tonnes of other stuff through the summer.
work usually drys up through the winter but they do do general haulage as well uk and european.
as long as you wont to spend long periods away from home up to 3-4 months when on tour, want to meet plenty of very nice people and have a bit of fun and have an interest in music this is the job for you.
hope this helps
chris
oh yeah im sure vince will have something to say on the subject as well