Fly by Nite

Ive seen a few of Fly by Nites trucks,and tour buses this week on the A1,Thursday morning northbound,Friday morning southbound both times approx 2.00am,Newcastle/Gateshead area, does anybody know who it is they’re moving.Ta.

Lady GaGa possibly as they were doing here stuff in manchester

they won’t last. a bit of a fly by night outfit. here today, gone tomorrow. :laughing:

mick palmer:
Ive seen a few of Fly by Nitestrucks,and tour buses this week on the A1,Thursday morning northbound,Friday morning southbound both times approx 2.00am,Newcastle/Gateshead area, does anybody know who it is they’re moving.Ta.

fly by nite, could be themselves prob - relocating their operating centre. Always one step ahead of VOSA (arnt they wheel nut :stuck_out_tongue: )

there offices might be the tour buses :exclamation: :wink: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Lady GaGa

Lady GA-Ga , With so many trucks i thought it might be somebody worth watching. I dont think i’ll bother his,sorry her music is not for me.Ta anyway.

I wish someone would Gaga. :smiley:

Defo Lady Ga Ga,

Read in out local rag she needed 20++ :open_mouth: :open_mouth: trucks to move her kit, stardom gone to her head already, trying to be a diva?? :confused:

Some set up the stage was, people recon.

G

Went to see Charlie Boorman in York last night - low key gig - place was packed he had one 18 tonne 4 wheeler outside for everything - 2 bikes, sofas and all the light/sound rig. Guess it was a Transam truck as it was black but no markings.

Goldfinger:
Defo Lady Ga Ga,

Read in out local rag she needed 20++ :open_mouth: :open_mouth: trucks to move her kit, stardom gone to her head already, trying to be a diva?? :confused:

Some set up the stage was, people recon.

G

Gaga had 30 trailers from FBN. The tours been upgraded to ‘arena’ standard for the next leg so will probably be around 50 (Madonna was 70 last year) - which is nothing compared to the 300ish :open_mouth: on U2’s 360 tour

The Biker:
Went to see Charlie Boorman in York last night - low key gig - place was packed he had one 18 tonne 4 wheeler outside for everything - 2 bikes, sofas and all the light/sound rig. Guess it was a Transam truck as it was black but no markings.

it was a transam mate, he was at blackburn the other night, same place as us, charlie boorman is a top bloke, even loading the truck with the local crew, getting his hands dirty, really pleasant, stopped for a natter, then jumped in his own car, and drove himself, none of the “look at me im a star”

Im just reading Long Way Down (same as the TV prog) at the moment about Charley Boorman and Ewan McGregor’s trip to South Africa and can definately recommend it,well worth reading even if you are not a book reader.

I was in their redditch depot today - counted 22 units parked up and nearly as many trailers.