Fletchers bakery sheffield

Had another letter from the agency yesterday (second one in as many months) almost begging me to work for them again. I worked for them about 7 years ago and still get letters from them now, trying their luck I suppose just in case I do pick up the phone and agree to do a bit for them. Both letters mentioned lots of work at fletchers bakery ( I have worked for them before but only once) and I was just wondering if anybody knew much about them? I believe that they are part of nft, and have noticed that they have got a lot of new trailers recently. I presume that they must of picked up a lot of new work. If I decide to pack my current job in I might be looking at doing something like this. Pay was mentioned as being approx £24,000 or nft at alfreton £28,500(further to travel though) Many thanks for any info :sunglasses:

Would that be through YPD by any chance?

Done a bit on fletcher, All DAF 85 space cabs, you know your entire run before you start, mostly RDC’s. All trailers are decent as well. Usually at least a 12hrs shift. You can have a night out run if you wish.

All in all not a bad job

cheers, and yes it is ypd. :stuck_out_tongue: