Fleetboard on Actros?

Anybody have it or knows the ins and outs of it ? The ones i’m not sure on are “EVENLY” and “STOP” can anyone shed some light on these please, i could ask one of our trainers but i thought i’d put it on here first.

bald bloke:
Anybody have it or knows the ins and outs of it ? The ones i’m not sure on are “EVENLY” and “STOP” can anyone shed some light on these please, i could ask one of our trainers but i thought i’d put it on here first.

Tesco use it, I thought it would be a pain I the arse at 1st but get on fine with it.

I dont know what you mean by the EVENLY & STOP things though. It counts how many times you come to a stop if thats what you mean, the less times you come to a stop the better it is for your fleetboard score

bald bloke:

The system works thus, you insert your tacho which the fleetboard system then recognizes you as the current driver, you start with 100% and depending on the parameters set by your employer you are scored on the following, keeping the revs in the green band of the rev counter not labouring or over revving the engine, harsh braking, unnecessary idling of usually more than 3 minutes (although all idling is recorded).

100% is difficult to achieve although 95-98% is usually the norm, this will depend on what parameters your employer has specified.

mike68:

bald bloke:

The system works thus, you insert your tacho which the fleetboard system then recognizes you as the current driver, you start with 100% and depending on the parameters set by your employer you are scored on the following, keeping the revs in the green band of the rev counter not labouring or over revving the engine, harsh braking, unnecessary idling of usually more than 3 minutes (although all idling is recorded).

100% is difficult to achieve although 95-98% is usually the norm, this will depend on what parameters your employer has specified.

Thanks for that but i knew most of what you said but it was the Evenly and Stop bit on the Fleetboard i was a little unsure of.