Fleet services break in

pulled in to fleet services yesterday, parked up locked and went to do my office paperwork in the gents, was all of ten minutes but enough time for my passenger window to be put through and my cab raided, and i can only imagine that because there was nothing of value for them to pinch they p issed all over the cab, nice.

Scumbags, they deserve shooting :imp: :imp: :imp:

sorry too hear this.
scumbags.

Sorry to hear that!! Happening all to often these days, state of our society going down the pan, no one seem to give a damm anymore, just turn a blind eye for fear of getting attacked or worse :unamused:

kemaro:
pulled in to fleet services yesterday, parked up locked and went to do my office paperwork in the gents, was all of ten minutes but enough time for my passenger window to be put through and my cab raided, and i can only imagine that because there was nothing of value for them to pinch they p issed all over the cab, nice.

Blocking the gents for that long while you did your paperwork probably meant they had no choice :unamused: :wink: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Seriously, was there any CCTV to help identify the [ZB]s :question: :question:

i know you weren’t required to pay for parking, but at upto £18 per night, these places should be like fort frigging knox :imp:

i know this story is true as you have told it… but it is unbeliveable. :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

and nobody saw anything.

Probably just local chavs that need burning.

Mind you slightly off subject I did buy a genuine Italian leather jacket at fleet once upon time last summer from one of our pasta eating cousins :laughing:

You sure it was genuine and not off some geeza putting a phoney italian accent on pretending he has left over stock from a imaginary clothes show. :laughing:

jsut to clarify i wasnt doing actual paperwork in the gents i was having a s… but to come out to find that has happened is beyond, and like was said here nobody saw a thing, or perhaps they did but in todays society who wants to get involved and risk being another stab victim, breaking the window is one thing but to p iss all over the cab, what is wrong with these people, its not the way they are brought up its the way they are dragged up!!! scum

No one ever sees anything in cases like this.
Pity you didn’t catch him, he might be missing his meat and 2 veg now.

mikewhi:
You sure it was genuine and not off some geeza putting a phoney italian accent on pretending he has left over stock from a imaginary clothes show. :laughing:

ha ha one tried selling me one of those ,told me to try it on ,i did ,and walked off with it ,his face was a picture

mikewhi:

Used to get that all the time at Capellen services on the way home.

little scumbags, should be whipped.

the thing i cant understand with these scrotes is why damage the wagon by ■■■■■■■ all over the cab, the window you can sort of understand, they need to do that to get thier next fix from flogging your gear, but why ■■■■ all over the cab?

i bet it was some of the coach parties that park there and the kids mill around the parking area. probably on a day out to stop them doing crime, it obviously works!

i always keep an eye on them when i am on my 45 there, the amount of times they go round the back of the wagon while i am sat in it. i just stick it in reverse and move back an inch or 2, they soon move!

I dont suppose it really matters but did they ■■■■ all over? or have they used a bottle of something to chuck through the window?

Either way the end result is the same I suppose :frowning: