Fleet operators and freelance drivers

im currently working through the agency and with my own ltd company wouldnt mind trying to source my own work on my own rates.

does anybody have any idea what sort of insurance policys i would need to have in place :question: :question: :question:

thank you

jessicas dad:
does anybody have any idea what sort of insurance policys i would need to have in place :question: :question: :question:

Most people don’t bother with any at all and simply insert a clause into their contract with their clients that holds the client responsible for all required insurances.

Some will get public liability insurance just to make sure they’re covered in the event that a member of the public trips over their bag or something like that.

I was in the first group when I was a freelance driver.

Paul

cheers paul.

For the cost of getting it Public liability insurance is a neccesatiy if your in business, its costs in relation to what it covers you for in the event of a claim being made against you ( and in this claim culture we live in you could easily loose everything if someone makes a claim against you even for the simplest of incidents Ie you put something on the floor they trip over it!!)