Flawed Covid tests

What do we think guys? Fact or fiction? Have we crashed a world economy on the back of flawed procedures however well intentioned?

coreysdigs.com/health-scien … awed/?s=07

Seventy One Thousand excess deaths in the UK.
Can’t you see the wood for trees?

To be fair if they are going by false positives that would only add to its proportional lethality percentage figure.

I could’ve just addressed this to you with an RSVP. :smiley: Although in your defence I did post in an open forum to which you or any other are entitled to respond to.

When this plague is over and the dust has settled perhaps we’ll take a look at these “excess “ deaths and ask the questions of whether the person died from having covid or whether they died from one of a myriad of untreated health problems. I say untreated as apparently once covid is present then all bets are off. The numbers just aren’t stacking up and if you’d resist the temptation to nanny and lecture people you may just start asking questions.

The followers of the Orange One are not known for their adherence to verifiable facts - so I doubt this rates highly on any fact checker

:smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

I agree 100% with that article. There are many more available saying the same thing. Government are incompetent & are feeding the general public a lot of false & inflated statistics to keep the fear factor up. It would almost be funny in a Dad’s Army/ Monty Python ministry of pseudo-science style if it wasn’t so very real & tragic.

Should be safe to change the testing regime now the correct leadership is installed in the white house :wink:

Next you’ll be telling us that hydroxychloroquine is going to be allowed as treatment in the USA, the reason it wasn’t allowed for general use is because the wrong President suggested it might be a valid treatment :smiling_imp:

He also suggested bleach.

Should we all take a swill of that now?

Not easy for any of us (of any persuasion) to tell fact from fiction with our leaders these days - having elected proven liars to high positions we’re now between a rock & hard place in judging who to trust.

whisperingsmith:
The followers of the Orange One are not known for their adherence to verifiable facts - so I doubt this rates highly on any fact checker

As opposed to unquestioning adherence to CCP’s version of the ‘facts’.You know like no human to human transmission.

whisperingsmith:
Not easy for any of us (of any persuasion) to tell fact from fiction with our leaders these days - having elected proven liars to high positions we’re now between a rock & hard place in judging who to trust.

This 100%^^^^^
Best Trucknet post of 2021 so far.

The self-administered test has a high degree of false negatives…most subjects don’t ram the swab far enough or hard enough up their noses.
My wife tested negative, but had a classic suite of Covid symptoms soon after.
And it’s pretty horrible, even when not life-threatening.

SAGE need to be properly held to account. Their graphs & predictions have always been shown to be grossly over-estimated yet Boris keeps listening to them.
They keep to the party line of ‘following the science’ but more & more independent studies from great minds are showing lockdowns do more harm then good but that stuff is silenced & branded ‘conspiracy theory.’
Patrick Vallance, Chris Whitty & Matt Hancock all have major shares & interests in the big pharmaceutical companies producing the ■■■■■■ vaccines!
There is a clear line between them & Bill Gates.
Highly suspect…
The only stocks those three should be involved in should be of the wooden stocks variety & we can pelt them with wet face masks all day long!
Criminals.

Well I’m clean although not sure why the fail is marked as a T perhaps toxic :slight_smile:

Mazzer2:
Well I’m clean although not sure why the fail is marked as a T perhaps toxic :slight_smile:

I believe the T means trace, ie a trace line if positive.

Congratulations on your pregnancy BTW :laughing:

toonsy:

Mazzer2:

I believe the T means trace, ie a trace line if positive.

Congratulations on your pregnancy BTW :laughing:

Lol oddly enough the wife said the same thing :open_mouth:

toonsy:

I’d rather wash my nostrils with a drop of diluted dettol than risk the vaccine.
Ultra violet blood dialysis never did anyone any harm.
Yeah right let’s trust Beijing Biden and his team of muppets in Wokxingdong District of Communism.

Carryfast:

toonsy:

I’d rather wash my nostrils with a drop of diluted dettol than risk the vaccine.
Ultra violet blood dialysis never did anyone any harm.
Yeah right let’s trust Beijing Biden and his team of muppets in Wokxingdong District of Communism.

You don’t have many real life friends do you?

the maoster:
I could’ve just addressed this to you with an RSVP. :smiley: Although in your defence I did post in an open forum to which you or any other are entitled to respond to.

When this plague is over and the dust has settled perhaps we’ll take a look at these “excess “ deaths and ask the questions of whether the person died from having covid or whether they died from one of a myriad of untreated health problems. I say untreated as apparently once covid is present then all bets are off. The numbers just aren’t stacking up and if you’d resist the temptation to nanny and lecture people you may just start asking questions.

"The numbers just arent stacking up"? What numbers arent stacking up? The world is not the same as it was a year ago.

The “excess death” figure is a very useful tool. It is NOT a measure of how many have died directly from COVID and doesn`t pretend to be.
Each year there is a certain projected number of deaths that one expect, and in 2019, there were 71,000 more than were expected. It is a way of avoiding the very thing you, Mr Maoster, often cite as a problem: how deaths are recorded; be that “due to” or “with” or whatever COVID19.
The world is not a perfect place, there are no perfect and clean stats, so we make the best of what is available. By eliminating dodgy (not deliberately so) definitions of cause of death, that you protest against, you just find another angle to deny what is staring you in the face! Last year 71,000 more people died in the UK, than one might reasonably expect.
Apart from C19, how would you explain that figure?

Looking at the link you posted.
“Part one of this 5-part report explained the reality of Covid hospitalizations, the falsehoods, and the hyperbole, when in fact there were far more hospitalizations from the flu season of 2017-2018.”
ons.gov.uk/aboutus/transpar … 9deathdata

Country…2017… 2018…2019
Total mortality…457…1,598…1,223

cdc.gov/flu/about/burden/past-seasons.html (USA)
Season…Estimate cases…Estimate deaths
2014-2015…30,000,000…51,000
2015-2016…24,000,000…23,000
2016-2017…29,000,000…38,000
USA approx 414,000 covid deaths to date.

What the hell are talking about?
The bald, bare, figures prove that any weasel words are just ignoring the plain truth: that people are dying.

“Scientists are doing an awful lot of damage to the world in the name of helping it. I don’t mind attacking my own fraternity because I am ashamed of it.” – Kary Mullis, Inventor of Polymerase Chain Reaction (PCR) and awarded Nobel Prize for it in 1993"
fullfact.org/online/pcr-test-mullis/
“There is absolutely no evidence that the inventor of the PCR process said this.”

“There has never been a sample specimen of the alleged virus purified and isolated”
From March:
theconversation.com/i-study-vir … mic-133675

“The task force for emergency diagnostic tests and EUA’s was formed 10 months prior to Covid hitting the states”
So what? There have been studies and exercises in the UK every few years to test readiness for a pandemic. It would be worrying if these sorts of bodies were not active.
I test my horn when I start a shift. Rarely do I need to use it. If I do use it will some wise ■■■ say “Oh, I heard him test it, so he knew someone would pull out on him”? Two and two don`t make five.

Multiple citations of “scientists said” or “doctors said” with no links, no names, so no better than rumour, hearsay or falsehoods.

The tests themslves:
bbc.com/news/health-55751874
This is much shorter than your link.

“the scientists say that report was flawed and confused.
Signatories to the statement include Prof Calum Semple, professor of outbreak medicine and child health, from the University of Liverpool, Prof Sir John Bell, regius professor of medicine at the University of Oxford, and Dr Susan Hopkins, interim chief medical adviser from Public Health England.
They reject the accusation, in a report by Prof Jon Deeks, Dr Angela Raffle and Dr Mike Gill on 10 January, that lateral flow tests (LFT) will cause harm, saying there is no evidence for the “irresponsible” claim.”