Flat trailer loads to Ireland

Anyone have any contacts for loads back to the republic of Ireland?
Flats and curtainsiders but having trouble finding loads for flats.
Thanks for any help.

Try Nolans.

toby1234abc:
Try Nolans.

Not if I NEVER carried a load again Toby!

I priced a job this week,575km from the top of Ireland to the bottom,22 ton on alot of bad roads,would take 9-10 hours driving (Irish roads).My price was 950 euro +vat,I was exactly the same price as two other hauliers who priced the job.
Nolans came in at …■■? 650 euro :open_mouth:

The killing thing is,the customer would have paid 950 euro no problem,he told me that himself,if Nolan had not come in 300 euro cheaper. I don’t care how little he pays his drivers etc etc,doing it for that price is just madness and is what has haulage in the state it’s in.

Transc:

toby1234abc:
Try Nolans.

Not if I NEVER carried a load again Toby!

I priced a job this week,575km from the top of Ireland to the bottom,22 ton on alot of bad roads,would take 9-10 hours driving (Irish roads).My price was 950 euro +vat,I was exactly the same price as two other hauliers who priced the job.
Nolans came in at …■■? 650 euro :open_mouth:

The killing thing is,the customer would have paid 950 euro no problem,he told me that himself,if Nolan had not come in 300 euro cheaper. I don’t care how little he pays his drivers etc etc,doing it for that price is just madness and is what has haulage in the state it’s in.

they work on quantity not quality

Try maxi haulage Warrington

Where abouts in UK loading from?

Extending flat or just 45ft

Kent at the moment but loads coming up to go to Scotland.
Standard 13.6m flat with twist locks and posts and sockets.

Its hard to get loads into Ireland at the moment due to sterling being so strong.A lot of Irish firms are struggling at the moment to fill trailers. Its a bit of a killer as there is no shortage of loads to UK and Europe.