Flat trailer backloads

Well lads

I’m looking for back loads for flats from tilburry area, either back to ireland or towards Cardiff or Leeds any uk firms I should contact havnt had much luck at home

Cheers

try aaa at tilbury for timber

Have you thought about baled scrap ?

No never thought of it we would bring anything as long as it goes on a flat

if the flats have twist locks then comtainers maybe an option aswell

sherlock142:
Well lads

I’m looking for back loads for flats from tilburry area, either back to ireland or towards Cardiff or Leeds any uk firms I should contact havnt had much luck at home

Cheers

you could try Baltic distribution rochford

Freight Management, Tilbury for timber as well.

kjw21:
Freight Management, Tilbury for timber as well.

I think they do pallets of stone blocks as well ( like brick-sets for paving ) … I know I have loaded them from Tilbury … sure it was thro’ Freight Management.
Freight Management are the lot on that Ind. Estate past ASDA ( where you done for parking on the road - get photo thro’ the post ) :question:
Used to load in Tilbury … thro’ main gate … turn right at r/about … up on left hand side - for these stone blocks :question:

Yeah, thinking about it I’ve loaded bricks for them but quite a while ago.

And your description of their location is spot on. Park round the back of the office in their “yard” or on the entrance driveway if you ever need to go to see them for paperwork

Ok to deal with but no idea of the rates (just the driver), but we use them a fair bit.

kjw21:
Yeah, thinking about it I’ve loaded bricks for them but quite a while ago.

And your description of their location is spot on. Park round the back of the office in their “yard” or on the entrance driveway if you ever need to go to see them for paperwork

Ok to deal with but no idea of the rates (just the driver), but we use them a fair bit.

LOL … thought after, I should have said “no idea of rates” … like you - only a driver. I always got the impression, that they had a fair amount of work … but that could be that fewer hauliers are willing to use these clearing houses and spend 3-4 hrs waiting to load in Tilbury. then wait months to get paid :unamused: