Flat spot :(

My new truck has an amazing anti collision system built in to it and after being parkd at my house for a week I headed down to Albany to hook to my trailer which I had left there in case it snowed (first non-white christmas I have had since comming here). Heading along route 149 about ten minutes after setting off some twonk pulled in front of me and decided he wanted to pull in the truck stop at Fort Ann causing the system to initiate an emergency stop. I was doing about 55 mph and the system worked so well it no only almost put me through the windscreen it locked up one of the drive wheels for about 100 feet before releasing it, I can only assume this was because there was ice in the drums due to standing in sub zero temps all week, anyway it caused a small flat spot which for the start was hardly noticable but developed and is now damm annoying to say the least, I drove along a section of 287 and the deflection off the concrete wall next to the highway made it sound like anti aircraft weapons LOL. Problem is the tyre is a new super single so I take it to be a long while before it can be replaced.
As the tyre is on the lead drive axle do you think it would be less noisy if I had it switched to the rear axle ?

hi pat,put it on the n/s/ r axel, it will be further away from you :laughing: you wont hear it then , :smiley: happy new year mate
cheers diesel

diesel dan:
hi pat,put it on the n/s/ r axel, it will be further away from you :laughing: you wont hear it then , :smiley: happy new year mate
cheers diesel

Thanks DD (you old ■■■■■■■■ and happy new year to you and Iceberg :smiley:

I can sympathise with you Pat, I had an F89 with the front brakes frozen on in Poland way back when & got dragged off my delivery spot (A Farm) by a tractor, I then drove the poxy thing back to The UK with two flat spots, no problem in PL & Eastern Germany but once I hit the proper autobahn jeez my teeth nearly rattled out for a few days :smiley: