Flashing overtaking trucks

I have found that when he/she has passed,if you look in the drivers mirror of the truck that has passed,you can see them turn their head,that is when i flash them in,has i have flashed before,and they are looking ahead,try it to see how well it works.

Oh.

Either that or you see them reaching for the indicator stalk.

Bit of forward planning goes a long way.

I’m in lane 1

A truck is in lane 2 having just passed me.

How the [zb] am I supposed to see their driver side mirror unless they are in a left ■■■■■■?

That’s all.

What about when its dark?and surely you mean the passenger (N/S) mirror?

Tried that idea and couldn’t see a damned thing when I tried it the other day, or to be precise when I tried it the other night :wink: :smiley:
edit…Blast!!! you beat me to it

It is the passenger mirror,i was on about. :smiley:

i know what you mean toby, i do exactly the same.

toby1234abc:
I have found that when he/she has passed,if you look in the drivers mirror of the truck that has passed,you can see them turn their head,that is when i flash them in,has i have flashed before,and they are looking ahead,try it to see how well it works.

You would have to have a bloody long neck to look in the drivers mirror of the truck that has passed you :confused:

I checked a few passenger mirrors on the trucks that overtook me on friday, saw some lovely frilly curtains in them as the truck took my nose off.

find not all but most dont acknowledge when you flash them in half carnt even be bothered to indicate so i have given up flashing fellow truckers in, if you carnt beat em join em and become an im alright jack

I don’t flash in as there no need. Plenty numpties seem desperate to cut your nose off though. :imp: whats the rush to get back in lane one I don’t know. :confused:

The trucking nobs that flash in transit vans baffle me. :confused:

I always wait until there clear and they indicate themselves before flashing them in.

toby1234abc:

Good to know but I don’t flash in so unfortunately won’t be making use of your top tip. :wink: :stuck_out_tongue:

Coffeeholic:

toby1234abc:

Good to know but I don’t flash in so unfortunately won’t be making use of your top tip. :wink: :stuck_out_tongue:

CALL YOURSELF A PROFESSIONAL :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: IT’S PEOPLE LIKE YOU THAT HAVE RUINED THIS INDUSTRY :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: THIS IS WHY I DON’T COME ON THIS SITE ANYMORE, NO CAMARADERIE BETWEEN DRIVERS THESE DAYS, JUST A BUNCH OF STEERING WHEEL ATTENDANTS :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused:

Rob K:

Coffeeholic:

toby1234abc:

CALL YOURSELF A PROFESSIONAL :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: IT’S PEOPLE LIKE YOU THAT HAVE RUINED THIS INDUSTRY :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: THIS IS WHY I DON’T COME ON THIS SITE ANYMORE, NO CAMARADERIE BETWEEN DRIVERS THESE DAYS, JUST A BUNCH OF STEERING WHEEL ATTENDANTS :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused:

Indeed, I totally agree.

Thanks for the tip .

I’ve always looked In the overtaking trucks passenger side mirror before flashing them In ,but not everybody acknowledges It though :frowning:

Coffeeholic:

Rob K:

Coffeeholic:

toby1234abc:

Indeed, I totally agree.

meh :grimacing: