fitted bed sheets

is it possible to buy off the shelf proper bedding for trucks?

I just get single sheets and duvet covers from Dunelm. I have not had a sleeping bag for 20 years

i want to start using the top bunk but don’t want to have a loose sheet flapping about

Funnily enough I had a thought on something similar the other day.

My girlfriend is looking for a new bed and so we spent hours/days/weeks wandering around all the bed shops within a 40,000 mile radius (ok perhaps not, but it felt like it)

There I saw they had several different sizes of “childs beds” with mattresses a lot less wide than a standard one, also not as thick. They had bedding sets for these as well.

At a rough guess I reckon some of these are about the size of the average cab bed.
Might be worth a trip down your local dedicated bed centre to see what they have in the way of fitted sheets?

Oh…I just thought…they might all have fireman Sam on… but worth a look anyway!

Alex

aww :stuck_out_tongue:

Wheel Nut:

aww :stuck_out_tongue:

now that i like lol

I have used a bog standard single fitted sheet on my bunk for years - along with a 4 tog single quilt and cover. In the winter I add a fleece type blanket.

I cannot for the life of me understand why blokes still use sleeping bags - orrid things.

I use a king size duvet, folded over

In winter you get the insulation under you and the freedom to move about and kick your feet out when to warm.

In summer just lie on top of it.

you don’t need a sheet and only have to wash the cover each week.

Not used a sleeping bag in years, I find them to restrictive
never heard of fitted sheets for trucks

I have fitted sheet, purpose made for scania tho,

Sheet, duvet cover and pillow case cost me £40 i think? :sunglasses:

duvet is much more comfy than sleeping bag definately!

I would think that all manufacturers supply sheets and stuff just google it :bulb: lol

and whats wrong with a fireman sam duvet cover ?
mine is a Thomas the tank engine his is my hero before i got married it was on the guest bed with lamp shade etc ,but the present Mrs jones was goona thro it out :cry:
Her 14 year old son didnt think it “kool enough”
is it me :question:

Okey-Didley-Dokely:

Cheers okey didley dokley thats the perfect suggestion.
i hate sleeping bags though i always carry one just in case.
Thats the best thing about this site there’s always someone who knows the answer.

Clarky:

Sheet, duvet cover and pillow case cost me £40 i think? :sunglasses:

I would think that all manufacturers supply sheets and stuff just google it :bulb: lol

£40■■?

You earn to much, A double duvet 2 pillows a duvet cover and pillow cases for £25

THAT@S ASDA PRICE DE DE DAH :laughing: :laughing:

Mr B:

Okey-Didley-Dokely:

Cheers okey didley dokley thats the perfect suggestion.
i hate sleeping bags though i always carry one just in case.
Thats the best thing about this site there’s always someone who knows the answer.

Glad to be of some help MrB, Sleep tight. :smiley: :smiley:

Clarky wrote:

Sheet, duvet cover and pillow case cost me £40 i think?

I would think that all manufacturers supply sheets and stuff just google it lol

Okey-Didley-Dokely wrote:
£40■■?

You earn to much, A double duvet 2 pillows a duvet cover and pillow cases for £25

THAT@S ASDA PRICE DE DE DAH

Clarky wrote:
Actually I won £100 of Scania vouchers so didn’t technically pay for it :wink: :laughing: :wink: :laughing: :wink: :laughing:

You lot are just to fussy! Nothing wrong with sleeping with an old bag, just don’t get caught :laughing: