Fitness when tramping

PaulNowak:

Claretmac:
Not enough “fitness fanatics” out there in my opinion. Saw a driver at Erith yesterday and judging by the size of him he hasnt done any fitness in about 35 years!!! Clear example of a heart attack waiting to happen, looked like he could have required a stena stair lift to even get in the cab!!!

I was at Lidl Belvedere a few weeks back, and some foreign bloke was in such a bad state he was making his way back to his unit by holding onto all the other motors along the way, grilles etc. A most unwell chap. God only knows how he’d self-tipped

It was probably the self tipping that nearly sent him to the knackers yard :smiley:

I used to snack all day and eat 1 big evening meal a day,i put on 3 stone in 18 month ,i was up to 14 stone,i was still reasonably fit but piling weight on,i dont smoke and dont drink that much ,i now eat 3 reasonable meals aday and im down to 11stone again,eat less more often and keep active,[[brisk walk to the chippy and only have kids fish and chips :wink: ]]

seth 70:
I used to snack all day and eat 1 big evening meal a day,i put on 3 stone in 18 month ,i was up to 14 stone,i was still reasonably fit but piling weight on,i dont smoke and dont drink that much ,i now eat 3 reasonable meals aday and im down to 11stone again,eat less more often and keep active,[[brisk walk to the chippy and only have kids fish and chips :wink: ]]

They say that breakfast for a king, dine like a prince and lunch like a pauper and if you think about it then it’s actually true if you don’t want to put too much weight on. Breakfast is the main meal of the day when you think about it, plus if you do say a job where you are always on your toes you can burn the calories off through the day.
Always make the last meal a light snack then you’ll be ok and not squatting under the trailer at 2 in the morning to tip your load :wink: Not that I go by this saying seeing as though I’m touching nearly 15 stone :laughing:

Sally at teesport

SteveBarnsleytrucker:

seth 70:

They say that breakfast for a king, dine like a prince and lunch like a pauper and if you think about it then it’s actually true if you don’t want to put too much weight on. Breakfast is the main meal of the day when you think about it, plus if you do say a job where you are always on your toes you can burn the calories off through the day.
Always make the last meal a light snack then you’ll be ok and not squatting under the trailer at 2 in the morning to tip your load :wink: Not that I go by this saying seeing as though I’m touching nearly 15 stone :laughing:

Breakfast like a king , lunch of a prince and dinner (tea) of a pauper is the right way steve