First time picpost

hey harry , going to print them weekend, told phill i had some pictures and he said thanks, will let you know when i give them to him,

Thanks for that. Better still if he sees himself starring on this thread… :laughing: I am sure the quarry is on the net.

BLACK DOG:
Nice pics handbag (private joke…) just make sure you keep that new one clean would not want to upset the joff now would we…lol… :laughing: [/img]

I suspect there is someone else here I know. Black Dog, where you from? Do you come from Black Dog? Got bitten by a little grey mutt there once. Dropped a bag of fertiliser on it when it came back for another chunk.

Is the Joff you mention the one from Thompsons?

bobthedog. blackdog aka; handbag. is from north devon in bideford area, and joff who he is refering too is my lovely transport manager.lol what a nice man tooooooooo :smiling_imp:

back again, handbag just got back from brands hatch after a very wet british superbike round.
spent saturday night talking to some of the race team truck drivers, I WANT THAT JOB, top of the range gear, no nights spent in the cab, put up in top hotels not a bad life at all, nice to see phils grining face on here.
Week went well even if it was a short one due to going away thursday night to the bike racing got an ecx at the moment not a bad motor realy, plenty of room…

ian, ok mate, glad you had a good time, didnt cu any where this week though? race truck driver sounds ok, james b and his brother drive for some outfit doing that aswell not sure wich one though. :question:

hi pete, did see you on friday i think, but we were in the van going to brands, you did flash back i think it was near okey.
Been around tilbury area this week taking loft panels into fin forest in the docks then backloading pet food out of dengie for hatherleigh…may pop up sat but will give you a bell first, cheers for now, ian.

So did you play in that 5-a-side football match against M Way?

It would appear that there was a slight discrepancy in the number of players. :confused:

5 aside? :open_mouth:

Count the orange shirts. Mr Ways team seems overstocked, or are the Evans boys dirty players like those at Millwall FC? :laughing:

no i didnt play the 5 aside, but i see what you mean about being out numbered?

ian yes i did see you down on the oke bypass, friday afternoon. just got a glimpse as you went by did flash at the last mo :laughing:

heyup handbag, cant remember back that far, sorry. :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: how is it mate.

excellent pictures heyup123, heres some of the model im working on based on one that i drive.

still got a bit of work to do on it main problem being the decals.

(Sorted the links to display those pics for you, I hope thats ok. Simon)

found some old pics of some of my old trucks

Model Makers!

Join us here…

truckdiecast.myfreeforum.org/index.php

…if you haven’t already.

Torridge…? Now what does that rhyme with… :unamused:

nice model wirralpete. like the twin steer configuration? think thats how you spell it. lol . let us know when you finnish. blackdog, aka handbag, remember that truck well, nice looking motor.

some more of my old trucks, i think you my remember the MAN pete you had it from new before i took it over i think.

yep ure correct there ian, had that new in 99 i think?

yep, good truck was that one, i did like the old f12 just for looks, if only the cab heater would turn off in the summer it would have been the perfect truck at the time. done several trips out off cowie with timber with the old volvo and it never missed a beat. The old stato on torridge was a good truck used to pull like a train, good old ■■■■■■■ motor and oh how i miss the sound of that jake brake :laughing: