First time in a Artic

Jim Trot:
Hi guys not been keeping you up to date. Alas didn’t pass. Three minors and 2 serious. Clipped a corner with my back end and also caused taxi to back up. Stupid mistakes to make. Hopefully better luck next time. Still I will not give up. Got to fill out every category on my licence.

Never give up

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Jonbones89:

Jim Trot:
Hi guys not been keeping you up to date. Alas didn’t pass. Three minors and 2 serious. Clipped a corner with my back end and also caused taxi to back up. Stupid mistakes to make. Hopefully better luck next time. Still I will not give up. Got to fill out every category on my licence.

Never give up

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

I failed my first test but passed on my second

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Oh well fella, dust yourself down and try again! I passed b,c,ce all first time/piece of cake. D took 3 attempts, arriva train you and pay you to train, so it wasn’t in my interest to do it in 1, then on my third test, we had to abort due to mechanical issues. Arriva give you 4 bites of the cherry and then you’re out, so I deliberately cocked up 2 tests to stay in the training school a bit longer! If I’d known then what I found out later, I wouldn’t have bothered. My motorcycle test? That was a nightmare! I took 8 to pass and I had been driving a car for years and a 7.5! Just kept going to pot on me

Bill Hughes told me that his son took 8 tests to get his class one, this was in the days when you could go straight from car to artic! Helps when your dad owns a training school lol :imp:

Alas didn’t pass.

Like you say, stupid mistakes. Better luck next time. You’ll be fine.

Pete :laughing: :laughing: