First snow of the year!

Went up to Fort McMurray in Alberta with an OD load of steel. Saw the first snow since May. Just a dusting but it is only September.

Hell! That’s a bit prompt, isn’t it?

Mind you, here in Spain they have already started selling tickets for the big Christmas lottery.

David

They’re saying we are going to have some serious snow this winter. In Fort Mac last week it was 27 celsius when I unloaded. I headed down to Edmonton for my reload and it was 4 celsius when I woke up.
Fall has well and truly landed on it’s backside. They are saying it will be nice at the weekend though, maybe up to 17 in Manitoba.

Don’t worry about the early Christmas draw tickets. Many places over here still have last years lights up! maybe they’re just early for this year?! The town will be starting with their lights and decorations by mid October.

Oh my, winter is coming once again and every year it suprises other road users (car drivers) :confused: We also had some snow in Northern Finland couple days ago, but it’s mostly melted away by now. (Un)fortunately here, about 1000 km to south from the place in picture, it’s still warm, about +15C, and not a slightest feeling of winter :frowning: Here’s picture from Road administration’s weather camera taken today around mid-day.