First shift in bendy completed

Hi all just finished my first shift in a bendy, Relly enjoyed apart from getting covered in fith wheel grease from dirty suzies.
Was working for nft on sainsburys contract easy work two store deliverys , If i cary on doing stores it will help my reversing and i need help belive me :smiley:

Good stuff!

Post about your experiences, we all like to have a nosey and see it isnā€™t just us that make ā– ā– ā– ā– -ups :laughing: .

:smiley:

Pleased it all went well Davey Boy :wink:. The reversing uā€™ll come with time and practice. A shunter once said to me, take as many shunts as you like, just donā€™t hit anything and for gods sake, get out and have a look if your not sure :laughing:.

Rob K:
Good stuff!

Post about your experiences, we all like to have a nosey and see it isnā€™t just us that make ā– ā– ā– ā– -ups :laughing: .

:smiley:

no itā€™s just you rob :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: keep it up davey boy :wink:

Glad it went well for you :smiley:

Hi Davey, Ive been at it 2 1/2 years now and I still canā€™t reverse either. I think its just me though and itā€™ll come to you.

funny you should mention shunters, the shunters saw me having a bit of bad reverse and gave me a hand and plenty of good adviceā€¦
The learning begins now :smiley:

Hi Davey Boy I am glad you enjoyed it and It went well for you :smiley: .

Good man Davey Boy, keep it up, and get plenty blind-side practice in, then youā€™ll see the good side is a walk in the park. :laughing: Getting lots of blind-side practice myself now. ā€œWho put that trailer there?ā€ ā€œIt wasnt there beforeā€¦ honestā€ :smiling_imp:

yer my reversing is crap at mo , only done the one shift so far back in sat and then interview on mon temp to perm so i can get to drive more often :smiley: