Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Ear plugs ?

Slippers…

Dressing gown.

Teddy bear.

Toothbrush.

Clean undies.

ignore all the ‘he man’ crap about cookers satnavs inverters etc

good for you…speaking for myself,then il definately sleep more soundly knowing that…gods speed young man,gods speed :neutral_face:

Sure youl be fine, Sunday aint the worst day to break your tramping hymen.

Try not to make direct eye contact with older truckers as they will either regail you with stories of nights stuck on Shap huddling together for warmth, the joys of the eaton twin splitter or if your lucky try and smash your back doors in.

If someone knocks on your door in the middle of the night, dont open it as it could be me… :wink:

If someone rings the doorbell don’t answer it. It’ll either be thieves or someone looking for some ‘fun’. Bandits either way

Dipper_Dave:
try and smash your back doors in.

What kind of truck stops have you been hanging about in then… :grimacing:

AndrewG:

Dipper_Dave:

he frequents LYMM. :grimacing:

Fatboy slimslow:

AndrewG:

Dipper_Dave:

I don’t ever understand why people stop there and pay, 10 minutes down the road MAN cargo center, gotta be a lot quieter then lymm and it’s free. Just provide your own food(Well greggs opens ar 5am).

tommymanc:

Fatboy slimslow:

AndrewG:

Dipper_Dave:

I don’t ever understand why people stop there and pay, 10 minutes down the road MAN cargo center, gotta be a lot quieter then lymm and it’s free. Just provide your own food(Well greggs opens ar 5am).

Where is this please?

red7jase:
Where is this please?

J6 M56 coming from Lymm right at round about, left at round about, first right.

RED : Route from M6
BLUE : Safe places to park, units not being uses at this time
BLACK : Greggs

■■■■ ton of places down in LHR too.

Edit, Also go a big estate 5 more minutes down the M56 next door to a 24/7 Tescos

Love the artwork many thanks. Feel free to do the same for lhr :smiley:

Am I the only one…

Who can see humungously noisy aeroplanes?

yourhavingalarf:
Am I the only one…

Who can see humungously noisy aeroplanes?

To be fair, you don’t actally hear them that much just the big 777 and 757’s. Or maybe I’ve been on there so long, I’ve learnt how to tune them out.

Odly enough tho, most of the planes are parked up by 21:30 and the old plane during the night, uptill around 07:30 when the morning flights go out.

It’s actually sad that I know these kind of things, wouldn’t you agree?

I have parked overnight under the flight paths for the airport and surprisingly blank out the heavies but do hear the old plane in the night that must be a propeller type on a cargo haul or mail from the Channel Islands at a guess .
Our trailers have the trailer numbers written on the roof for the police helicopter to find them if stolen.
I would imagine the airline pilots could see the number on final approach AGL on VFR .