First night out next week, any tips?

I have my own little haunts that I keep in my sat nav wherever I find a good spot, you will develop your own after a while. As already stated be very careful of layby as curtain slashing and diesel theft is high risk. Best option for you as a new driver is stick to an MSA or truckstop at first. You will at least have showers, toilets & other facilities however poor. If your boss doesn’t pay for parking simply ■■■■■ your own curtains in the morning. Your not on a holiday and it isn’t a perk of the job being on a secure parking area.

UKtramp:
If your boss doesn’t pay for parking simply ■■■■■ your own curtains in the morning.

That is what I was implying and trying to put across to him.
But you were man enough to actually say it. :laughing:

robroy:

UKtramp:
If your boss doesn’t pay for parking simply ■■■■■ your own curtains in the morning.

That is what I was implying and trying to put across to him.
But you were man enough to actually say it. :laughing:

:wink: :sunglasses:

Sounds nice robroy, hope I can find somewhere like that :slight_smile: what did you have? God, a t bone would go down a treat right now! The Mrs has me on a diet, I’ve dropped from 15 st to 14 1/2 in a week so it must be working, lol

Many thanks to all for all the helpful advice, you guys have been doing this for years, it’s a first for me.

I forgot to say, it’s a box, not a curtainsider so I won’t have to worry about cut curtains. If the diesel goes, so be it. I will do all I can to avoid it, but if it gets nicked then it gets nicked, ■■■■ happens

Your first venture into a dogging layby is also something to look forward to, I.ve only recently found out you dont have to join in , apparently taking part is optional :open_mouth: :laughing:

Good idea pal :slight_smile: if I remember correctly there’s an app that tells you where the nearest dogging spots are :slight_smile: