first load

all i ever wanted to do was to drive trucks but could’nt see much of a career in it. so after spending five years at university studying engineering i gratuated 2 years ago and have being in full emplyment since. however the urge never went away and last summer i decided to bite the bullet and start lgv training. 5 lessons later and i passed first time. while delighted, all i wanted was my artic licence so i booked straight away. 6 lessons later and passed just before christmas. best christmas present ever! so i thought it was a case of waiting 2 years untill i was over 25, had 2 years ‘experiance’ under my belt and recession was over before i even considered getting a job. get a call from local pig farmer this evening though. fancy collecting a load barley for me saturday? :open_mouth: could’nt believe my luck. going to be ■■■■■■■ myself. dont think im going to sleep well untill then! ill keep ye updated :sunglasses:

Wow, fantastic news. best of luck for it.

Just take your time and you will be ok. Anything you are unsure of, just ask.

One thing to remember is that a fully freighted wagon handles very differently to an unladen training rig (I know, I nearly stalled the first time I drove a freighted artic :blush: )