First Interview

Got word back and got and got an interview with Brakes - what should I expect? Didn’t mention any driving assessment, should I expect to do one or will that be later if shortlisted?

Im not sure myself dress smart :laughing:

There is a brakes near me warrington , good money but I here its a bit ■■■■■■■■■

but if your not shy of getting stuck in Itll be fine, I done a bit for freshdirect similar Job , I was shocked I was stripping pallets on a road in liverpool city center on a friday night sticking stuff in fridges on little trollys , Hahahah

But I enjoyed it TBH Goodluck !!

Is it direct for Brakes ■■

Yes direct employed with Brakes, don’t mind hard graft, just need that foot on the ladder.

Great stuff No Agencies , Ive tried myself but the Agenies around my area Have all the contracts with the likes of brakes. There is a large CO OP 1 mile from me And they are after alot of class 2 drivers but want 2yrs driving ,So as you say Foot on a ladder is great

Have registered with a couple of agencies but not got nothing from them so thought got nothing to loose go straight to the companies- they can only say one of two things!

DSR:
Have registered with a couple of agencies but not got nothing from them so thought got nothing to loose go straight to the companies- they can only say one of two things!

They will only one thing at Brakes when can you start, how long you stay now thats something else

mac12:

DSR:

They will only one thing at Brakes when can you start, how long you stay now thats something else

Funny that they did ask when I could start :smiley:

Interview went well offered assessment day straight away :smiley:

what sort of stuff did they ask you and how many people was in on the interview?

Questions-
a lot about me and past history of work.
About company
Why I want the position

Nothing to intensive, not had the privilege to have to attend many interviews but I found be yourself be honest and relax.

and was it just 1 person ?

therw were 2

Eekk my worst nightmare lol

Last interview (non driving) had 4 people throwing questions at me one after another. :smiley:

bloody hell i would die if that happened lol

Assesment done :smiley:
Position Offered :smiley:

Start Monday :smiley:

Told you

mac12:
Told you

That you did

Well times up here, time to move on learnt a lot and gained some great experiences. Certainly decent graft but no regrets in doing it.

Moving on to class 1 can’t wait.