First Full Week on Artics

Hi everyone,

Been a wee while since I last posted, been busy doing lots of class 2 work and a couple of nights on class 1 a few weeks ago.

Now, I’ve got my first full week on artics trunking with a couple of overnight stops (my first ones) so any advice or items it’d be wise for me to take would be much appreciated.

I’m planning on using my Tom Tom to find the routes and then compare this with my Low Bridge map, this is the best thing to do…right?

Also, it’s using my digi tacho so when I’ve completed my days work and and am ready to take my rest, do i leave the card in or take it out and input a manual entry when i’m ready to drive again?

When i’m ready to stop for the night is the best place to stop a truck stop and if i can’t find one or aren’t near one what is my next best option?

I’ve not coupled or uncoupled a wagon since I did my flippin’ test either so thats gonna be fun!!

I’m planning on using my Tom Tom to find the routes and then compare this with my Low Bridge map, this is the best thing to do…right?

Served me well when I used to go to places I didn’t know…

G

Gazzareth:

Served me well when I used to go to places I didn’t know…

G

As long as you also use the Mk 1 eyeball as well. If you don’t like the “look” of where you are being sent, don’t go down there!!!