First day of c+e done :-)

as title says… Realy enjoyed it tbh.
Im currently doing 18t curtain rigid multi drop. general haulage. N tbh fed up with it, im doing in the region of 15+ deliverys mostly pallets but some boxs… Ie tellys to houses etc… Do tail lift n the occasional hand ball… But its a ballach been on one set route for 6 months now im doin a differnt route month at a time on 3 differnt routes… One i already know… Other two havent a clue 15+ drops when you havent been to them before is crap… But enough said… Have done bit of city center driveing in artic n few reverses and cupple of uncuppling enjoyed it

Glad you are enjoying it mate. Its a bit weird when you get to your first T junction isn’t it?

I remember turning right and having a quick check in my left mirror as I was making the turn and thinking WTF!!!
Didn’t remember a mirror full of white metal when I last looked lol.

Yes was strange… But i seem to be picking it up quicker than i thort. main thing im happy about is i picked the 8 speed slap over up again… Seen i drive auto for work… :slight_smile:

Done my second day… im progressing Somewhat. Got my left turns too a tee but seem to be cockin up the odd right turn and odd round about… n i can do the reverse in one hit with out the need to shunt… But causeing more work for my self by oversteering and steering either too fast or slow. Feel a little worried at mo only 7 training hours till test :open_mouth:

Small yard full lock left hand down s##t im going to crash into…MYSELFE :open_mouth: WTF :laughing: