First class 2 job on sunday -advice needed

Hi all,
Having now got my fresh licence through the post and registering with an agency at the start of the week i have just been given my first job.
It is an early start on Sunday leading to a night out.
As this will be both my first time using a taco and my first night out i am unsure of a few things and i was hoping that someone could help me here. I will apologise if they are too obvious but i just want to make sure and make a good impression on my first job.
Do i remove my tacho disc once i have parked for the night and replace with a new one once i start working the next day or do i replace after 24 hrs?
As i am unlikely to use all my driving hours for the week can i both extend sunday and monday to the 10 hours and reduce the rest period to 9 hours all on the one job if needed?
The agency told me i will be driving a Daf 450 or 480, can you tell me what type of gearbox this has?
Thanks for taking the time to read this and please remember while this may be simple for you this is a big thing for me to have on my first job both the night out and getting used to the taco and as there is going to be a drivers mate who is a company employee i don’t want to look a total idiot in the first 5 min’s.
Thanks again.
Exmed

Do i remove my tacho disc once i have parked for the night and replace with a new one once i start working the next day

YES

As i am unlikely to use all my driving hours for the week can i both extend sunday and monday to the 10 hours and reduce the rest period to 9 hours all on the one job if needed?

YES & YES

And as Tachograph is awake at this time of the morning, I am sure he will correct me if I am wrong :laughing:

Thank you for the help :smiley: