First class 2 job Brakes?

Can anyone tell me some more information about brakes food the company some people are advising me to leave it and some are saying go for it the money is good? Just want a little bit more advice please anyone? Wages? How many drops? Hard work? Let me know thanks guys

Im affraid I cant tell you anything about it. However I wouldnt mind having a crack at it myself.
The trouble im having is simple one. Where go to find brakes jobs? Never seem to see it on their webpage.

Nighthawk.:
Im affraid I cant tell you anything about it. However I wouldnt mind having a crack at it myself.
The trouble im having is simple one. Where go to find brakes jobs? Never seem to see it on their webpage.

Hi I have been looking as well. Their website is hard to find and I am away from my laptop.

However go on indeed and search “brakes class 2” with no location and it brings it up. Also a lot of other jobs so have to search through but it will be there.

I will post the website tomorrow when I am back with my laptop.

Good luck

I can tell you about the depot in kent - going back a few years but the pay was £29,000 PA with one sat per month.

you would do either multipdrop to independent restaurants, schools etc - usually between 50-20 drops a day or larger restaurants like beefeater, harvester etc which was between 5-8 drops

You’ll go home absolutely shattered but if you crack that sort of work you will be well prepared to do anything.

You’ll do more reversing in a month that someone doing supermarket work will probably do in their whole career.

If you get given a 18 tonne truck you’ll have drops on there only suitable for a 12 tonne truck

If you get given a 12 tonne truck you’ll have drops on there only suitable for a van

duplicated post

It’s like P+H. It’s minimal driving but hard graft. Very physically demanding.

Issue I had at PH was not the graft but the long hours. 12-14h days sometimes and that’s what killed me with an hours drive each way to work

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

slightly better than P& H I would say - at least you get fed occasionally

but agreed, it’s the same meat - different gravy

jobtrain.co.uk/brakesgroup/vacancies.aspx

The Brakes vacancy list