First Car

Good evening folks!

Seeing as it’s coming upto the 1 month mark since passing my test (and already clocking up near 2000 miles :blush:) I thought I would post a pic up of my first car I’ve been driving since passing my test although technically it’s not MY first car, it’s just the first car I’ve driven since I’ve passed my test…also I’ve sort of claimed it as my own :laughing: :grimacing:

Here’s pictures of my very basic Vauxhall Agila, after a few hours polishing :sunglasses:

And here’s the first car I took out on a test drive…When people get bored they either go off to the pub or go play video games, Me? I go to car dealers look at cars and take cars I like for a test drive :sunglasses: No harm in looking!

If anyone is wondering, I didn’t like it as much as I thought I would! :frowning: But I’m still wanting to test drive the newer shape clio. But that’ll be at a later date :smiley:

Don’t laugh too much :blush: :laughing: Each to their own!

Cheers

Jonny :sunglasses:

Looks like someone threw up over the Renault. :slight_smile:

The new Clio look okay I think

dar1976:
Looks like someone threw up over the Renault. :slight_smile:

Least if you picked your nose and wiped it on the car you wouldn’t be able to tell :laughing:

Would have it in red or black probably!

Cheers

new clios are ok some strane quirks such as no cd player just radio and usb and they wont be doing a 3 dr model and the sport version will be a automatic :frowning:

Look after that Agila, it will come in handy when you need a spaz chariot :stuck_out_tongue:

We had some Agila’s as courtesy cars / workshop rag abouts when I was working for a garage. When you get to a hill and change down they just make more noise, not go faster, just more noise.

Forget the Clio what you need is a 3 series m sport bmw I’ve just had another turbo go on it so its ready to go to a new home 0-60 in half an hour at the moment so you won’t be able to wrap it round a tree perfect first car for you :slight_smile:

Wheel Nut:
Look after that Agila, it will come in handy when you need a spaz chariot :stuck_out_tongue:

I do tend to get some funny looks as the agila is normally driven by folk much older than myself, but as a car to build my no claims…£700 for the year for me to be insured on it as a named driver so lucky in the insurance being quite cheap :slight_smile:

mucker85:
We had some Agila’s as courtesy cars / workshop rag abouts when I was working for a garage. When you get to a hill and change down they just make more noise, not go faster, just more noise.

When the cam shaft sensor went on mine, all power to the engine was limited so it felt like a fatman being forced to run :laughing: But since having it replaced it runs a dream, ive taken mine up a few steep hills and providing your in the right gear you can pick up a little speed. Scary part for me is going round cornersand how much this thing hates going round them but to say it did Scotland and back on one tank of petrol id say thats pretty good going :slight_smile:

And cheers for the offer carl, but I’m sure the insurance would be a little expensive for me!

Cheers

Just be careful trying to cross bridges when they are ‘closed to high sided vehicles’ you don’t want Vosa giving you a Bajillion pound fine for ignoring their instructions.

A bit different to my first car. Wolseley 4 44 hand painted in Valspar Cardinal red.
Cost £25, Insurance £17/10s (£17.50) Third party, Fire & Theft