First C+E Lesson today

Well as the title suggests i had my first lesson today with RSM in Basildon.
And i can safely say it was an absolute buzz, far more fun than driving class 2, although someone kept steeling 5th gear :wink: , just need to take things slower , tomorrow is brushing up on msm as it was left today as getting used to the vehicle. but cant wait till the morning defo found my vocation in life, you cant beat the open road :smiley: :smiley:

Good to hear that you enjoyed it, hope you continue to.

Out of interest, how long have held your C licence?

Start my C+E next Monday so I will be watching your posts carefully.

Alan

Hi Alan. only held C since 19th Jan, but still enjoy C+E more as its more challenging , will update tomorrow and let you know how i got on, i have my test at 8.30 Friday, i am still amazed how you can learn in such a short time, mind you my brain hurts at the end of the morning lol but wouldn’t have it any other way. :laughing:

Enjoy it mate. You have the good knowledge from yr recent C course.

Its a great feeling to drive C+E aint it!

Sorry,

You passed your class 2 less than a month ago and your not checking mirrors?? i find that quite shocking to be honest, you should still be in training mode after only a few weeks.

The gears will come and so will the reverse,

Good luck and fingers crossed on a 1st time pass!!

hi disco, i was checking my mirrors, but compared to the class 2 observation it needs to be stepped up a few gears as you know yourself. well its 6.30 am drinking coffee looking forward to todays lesson.

Best of luck come test day fella, keep us posted how you go :slight_smile:

Medaluk:
hi disco, i was checking my mirrors, but compared to the class 2 observation it needs to be stepped up a few gears as you know yourself. well its 6.30 am drinking coffee looking forward to todays lesson.

You just remain confident, it will fall into place, I hope you pass really wishing you good luck. have a good time enjoy your training and it will all come good mate.

Good luck with it all
keeping things crossed for a pass on fri fer ya

Jen x

Firstly, thanks for all your support :smiley: . well today went well, lots of tight right and left turns and one way systems, and it just makes me want to drive even more, its so challenging and enjoyable knowing that i am in control of such a large vehicle and that it goes where i want it to go, it gives me such a good feeling of accomplishment. Well tomorrow is reversing exercise and uncoupling ect so roll on tomorrow, i cant wait :slight_smile:

Well its test Day tommorow, SO FINGERS CROSSED, its at 8.30 so hope the traffic helps :confused:

Glad it’s all gone well. Just give the examiner a good drive tomorrow and make sure you get the coupling right without forgetting the BLANK acronym. Get the reverse sussed. Use a shunt if you feel you need to.

Best of luck for tomorrow :slight_smile:

Good luck - Just chill out as best you can and it should all slot into place :slight_smile:

Just remember take your time wont have to worry about bus lanes either that time in the morning :wink: as long as you give him a safe drive you`ll have that blue certificate in ya hands , better to get a minor for taking ya time than a serious for doing somat dangerous coz your panicking, the very best of luck tomorrow

Jen x

test day on mad friday!! good luck and good luck C+E is far better a year on for me and i drive a 2 month old renault magnum :smiley: and its awsome.

the very best of luck mirrors, mirrors, mirrors, and take ya time and enjoy it

Good Luck :wink: and Enjoy :smiley:

go gadget go!!! good luck mate

How did you get on?

God Man,

It is 01:14am here in Australia, I am waiting up to see how you did.

I hope your to excited to post on here,

Fingers crossed

Disco

Sorry to keep you in suspense, i Passed with 4 minors, so know the hard bit, putting it to use :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing: iam very chuffed and on a high :astonished: