first c+e job

got my first class 1 work 2nite woo hoo.having just passed my test last week and gettin in touch with various companies and sending out application forms i decided yesterday 2 register with my local driver hire agency in inverness.got a phone call from them 2 come in and fill out forms (my god that took almost an hour) then they offered me a run down to livingston and back which i obviously said yes 2.really hope all goes well and cant wait 2 get behind the wheel,even if it is a friday night lol :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Get the map out and start planning a route :slight_smile: about 3 hours drive each way I reckon.

Already lookin at routes thinking it might b closer 2the 3and half hour drive there and back.hopefully no drama on my first run

So what happened?

Congrats on getting your first C+E job there mate. Hope you enjoyed it.

So, who was it driving for and where did you have to drop? Was it the large Tesco RDC by any chance?

It was for a company called d r Macleod from Inverness and it all went pretty well all i had to do was drop empty trailer at Tesco rdc at Livingston and then take full trailer back up Inverness.had another run with the same company doin same run.then had a couple days work with co-op on early morning runs goin up north of Inverness.last week was a couple days work doin class 2 multi drop,that’s nt 4me i think lol.hopefully more class 1 stuff comes my way and soon