First agency job in a class 2

Well i told you all that no one would give me a job till i got my licence back, well agency rang today and said i got a class 2 tomorrrow. Bit worried,only natural i suppose incase they put me in some huge vehicle,splitter, etc…lol the normal worries everyone has. First time with a taco as well,ive been reading all the info on here to get me ready. The agency said “take the manager with a pinch of salt, hes an [zb]. If you dont like it dont worry its not an important contract.”!.Blimey talk about scaring the life out of me b4 ive met the guy…Anyway ill let you know how i get on,the storyies of first days out have left me very amused and i get the feeling im going to add 1 more to the list tomorrow.

Sorry Chenn, but it needed stars, so it had to go. Lib

Good luck tomorrow chenn_uk :smiley: .

Good luck for tomorrow, just remember you are there as a driver, so hopefully you wont have to put up with him for long!!!

Good luck Chenn, start by being really nice to him, that usually throws them.

Let us know how it goes.

Agency is a joke. Turned a job down to do my first class 2 then they ring at 8.30 last night to say the run has been cancelled. Taking the [zb] in my opinion! So ended up losing the day,not a happy bunny…

I know your peeved, but I’ve explained once. Lib :wink:.

Sorry to hear your first class 2 job got cancelled chenn_uk.

Good luck with the run Chenn, I don’t suppose you know where your going yet?

liberace read above…hehe…dont think hes goin anywhere now! Unfortunate Chenn but it may be a blessing its cancelled…next run might be a lot better for u!

Doh, sorry to hear about the run Chenn, but that, I’m sorry to say, is life with the agencies :unamused:. Might be worth a moan next time and see if they’ll pay you for the eight hours. Me, I’m still waiting for holiday money from 24th January. Needless to say, I’ve gone elsewhere :unamused:.

I might just read the posts thoroughly next time as well :blush: .

Cheers

Ian.