Fireworks

does carrying 26 pallets of fireworks come under the scope of ADR?
I had a discussion with a mate in the pub last night and he told me did a job last week carrying fireworks, he also claimed that he didnt need an ADR licence. I said he did need 1. at what volume do they come under the scope of ADR? Ive looked in the orange book but I`m struggling to find the section dealing with em all I know is that they come under class 1 subsection G (pyrotechnics)

peirre:
does carrying 26 pallets of fireworks come under the scope of ADR?
I had a discussion with a mate in the pub last night and he told me did a job last week carrying fireworks, he also claimed that he didnt need an ADR licence. I said he did need 1. at what volume do they come under the scope of ADR? Ive looked in the orange book but I`m struggling to find the section dealing with em all I know is that they come under class 1 subsection G (pyrotechnics)

My brother does professional displays up and down the country and has all the relevent and proper certification to do so.
They use a 7.5 tonner to get to and from displays and they do not have or need adr.
hope that helps…

in Germany ““YES”” and it is a two man job
with a laid down route,

peirre:
I had a discussion with a mate in the pub last night and he told me did a job last week carrying fireworks, he also claimed that he didn`t need an ADR licence

:open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

ADR rules are a bit stupid,I was told a couple of weeks ago that for instance I could carry a whole 40’ container full of small cannisters of lighter fluid and it would be classed as limited quantities,so i could take it,but as soon as you stick one 25 gallon drum in there I would need to have ADR,which I dont
How ■■■■■■■ stupid is that :open_mouth:
I know this doesnt answer your question,just an example of how ■■■■■■■ stupid ADR requirements are