Fire engine horn - I want one

Now I’ve had one of those “diesel train” horns before and while they’re initially good fun for the first week or so, the novelty soon wears off :frowning: .

I want one of those genuine proper deep fire-engine “baaaaaaaaaaarp” horns. Where can I get one from and how much :question:

Cheers :slight_smile:

If your quite and sneaky and its a dark night then Birkenshaw would be a good place to look

:wink: :wink:

Why don’t you wait■■?
someone might get you one for Christmas!! :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Next you will want the blue lights then there will be no slowing you down. :wink: :smiley: :sunglasses:

Coffeeholic:
Next you will want the blue lights then there will be no slowing you down. :wink: :smiley: :sunglasses:

:unamused: No.

:angry: Enough of the silly remarks, tell me where I can get one :smiling_imp: :laughing:

“IF YOU HAVEN’T GOT ANYTHING CONSTRUCTIVE TO SAY…” you know the saying… :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :sunglasses:

rob the siren would be ilegal and would attract your favoritve person plod

Do you mean the ones that a lot of the Ladder Engines have■■? a bit like the american engines?? Cos they ain’t illegal!! Now they do make a great sound lolol

TheBear:
Do you mean the ones that a lot of the Ladder Engines have■■? a bit like the american engines?? Cos they ain’t illegal!! Now they do make a great sound lolol

Them’s the ones :exclamation: Gimme gimme gimme :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: . Now tell me where I can get one :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

only one problem rob, who would fit it your bestest mate :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:
chris

why dont you go to a fire engine horn shop??

paul

Get in contact with these people and they should be able to put you right.

www.angloco.co.uk

They are based in Batley, West Yorkshire.

Cheers, Bullitt.

me maw me maw me maw :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

there you go rob say these out fast as your driving down the road :laughing: :laughing:

bullitt:
Get in contact with these people and they should be able to put you right.

www.angloco.co.uk

They are based in Batley, West Yorkshire.

Cheers, Bullitt.

Thanks Bullitt but they don’t do them, I belled them up. They said I should call some bloke called Dennis, coz he might know…

How about recording this to CD, stick it in the player, crank up the volume and open the windows. Not ideal but it’s one solution. :smiley:

Do you wave at the firemen when they pass? :laughing:
Next time you see one ask nicely, they may let you have a go of the real thing!
may be even let you wear a helmet! :laughing: :wink:

Coffeeholic:
How about recording this to CD, stick it in the player, crank up the volume and open the windows. Not ideal but it’s one solution. :smiley:

pmsl :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

that will be the yank version coffee :laughing: :laughing:

hey rob i could get my brother to nick you one, but he’s a copper and you don’t like coppers eh :laughing: :laughing:

kitkat:

Coffeeholic:

pmsl :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

that will be the yank version coffee :laughing: :laughing:

hey rob i could get my brother to nick you one, but he’s a copper and you don’t like coppers eh :laughing: :laughing:

:confused: How can your brother nick one if he’s a copper :question: :confused: I don’t see the connection with fire engines :confused:

Sorry I forgot, the police can do what they want :bulb: . [ZB’S]

rob whys everyone trying to wind you up? its just not on… :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Thecritic:
may be even let you wear a helmet! :laughing: :wink:

If Rob E-Mails his address, I’m sure we have one of those net Bags which has a yellow firemans hat and an axe and other odds and ends in it for kids who wanted to pretend they were firemen,

We sell em for 65p to trade Rob, put the hat in boling water and it might be able to be stretched to fit?

On the front I can remove the sticker with Fire Dept on it and replace it with Primo for you :wink: :wink: :wink: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: