Fire a38

Hi my Lory went on fire yesterday cab is gutted can u claim on there insurance for personal belongings was not driving it at time but had all my gear inn I was off on holiday for few days

what this one ■■

you can but try , otherwise your own home policy should cover it

6556702-large.jpg

That’s it not got home insurance as I rent

silly boy you should always have insurance for your home contents you still have to replace them renting or owning no difference hope its not going to cost you much hope you have an understanding boss and he helps you but don’t be holding your breath

raymond888uk:
That’s it not got home insurance as I rent

Renting or owning, you still should have contents insurance. As a renter you don’t need building insurance as your landlord is responsible for replacement/repair of the building, you are responsible for your own content.

nick2008:
what this one ■■

Nice bit of salt to the wounds there Nick

Is that those new BBQ Truck combo’s■■? :wink: :wink: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

m1cks:

nick2008:
what this one ■■

what di do now :astonished: I was just askin , you gotta remember some people here cant read so a picture paints a thousand words …

Did not loose to much just bedding and clothes had all electronic gadgets out withe me

a lesson to be learned then, when on a day off, or a holiday, remove all items that are yours. I lost a lot of stuff once when mine caught fire on the M4 the boss was a tight ■■■■■■■ and my personal stuff was in a bag and thats the first thing i grabbed before letting the old pig burn :laughing: so when i told him my tv, bedding etc went up in flames, he told me Tough ■■■■, ive just lost a truck because of you ` ha ha and refused to pay me, i was forced to sell a few gallons of diesel to pay for it, not normally my style, but if someone owes me money, i want it back one way or the other.

Truck usual got parked up while we are on holiday it was last minute change due to truck service finished Saturday late jumped out truck and away home forgot to take bedding to wash boss is going to pay for it now got great boss

brilliant news, and a great boss.

ure a very lucky boy well done :smiley:

samsgrandad:

I think I’m luckier - my truck didn’t catch fire :smiling_imp:

m1cks:

samsgrandad:

I think I’m luckier - my truck didn’t catch fire :smiling_imp:

Oi you Buitch and you slap my legs for this :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink:

oh go on do it again :unamused: :grimacing: :grimacing: