Fiona from that Stobbie TV docu

What was so funny,she was laughing all the time,on laughing gas,or the fame went to her head.It was ok to start with,after she became annoying,did anoyone else think the same too?

toby1234abc:
What was so funny,she was laughing all the time,on laughing gas,or the fame went to her head.It was ok to start with,after she became annoying,did anoyone else think the same too?

Funny how the extra make comes out :unamused: :unamused: and her ■■■■■■■ pink car ■■■■■■ me off to

lisa on I.R.T as well pack the make up on :unamused: :unamused: :unamused:

Next we’ll have female linesmen.

Fergi:

At least she got rid of Andy Gray :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Take a boo son! :smiley:

Leave her alone she’s bang tidy for a bird trucker. I would :sunglasses:

ajt:
Leave her alone she’s bang tidy for a bird trucker. I would :sunglasses:

I would as it goes, i would like to leave her with a nice creamy mess :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Shes alright, bit bandy legged though, too critical? Possibly lol.

She likes her tunes loud though, so fair play, I have the tunes pumping :smiley:

:laughing: Does the DVLA actually allow female lorry drivers :laughing: I herd they’re allowed to vote and everything now :open_mouth: just joking, Im not sexist, women can do any job they want just as long as the washing is done and dinner is on the table for their husbands when they get in from work.

I have always thought that if there were more women, black people and Asians doing the job, then we wouldn’t have to put up with the crap we put up with.

In the year 2011, white males are the only people mug enough to work 80 hours a week being treated like crap every minute of the way.

Harry Monk:
I have always thought that if there were more women, black people and Asians doing the job, then we wouldn’t have to put up with the crap we put up with.

In the year 2011, white males are the only people mug enough to work 80 hours a week being treated like crap every minute of the way.

harry seriously you should become the next prime minister your views on life are great keep them coming :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

altitude:

Fergi:

Always knew he was a bollox hes only just proved it this week.

Harry Monk:

I had this very conversation last week. Paranoid but very ■■■■■■■ true :exclamation:

Deffo more women truckers if they look like Fiona. If they are mooses like the others I’ve seen then they may as well be blokes.

This program along with ice rd truckers and any reality tv program needs to follow a certain kind of person. We can pick holes in the program as we know what the jobs really like but if it opens the publics eyes to truck driving its helped us all.
Fiona seems a bit scatty but a nice person as did the guy who’s truck was named after his girl and the former drummer so the public can warm to them wheras if you had a miserable sod like me who ignored the camera and had the radio to loud it wouldn’t be much to watch. This could be why they dropped that knob mo and the idiot in the tanker as they come across in a negative way

Here’s a proper lady trucker, Dawn… mental, but genuine.
youtube.com/user/ladytrucker128

ellies dad:

altitude:

Fergi:

The Geoff Boycott of football commentry…

Muckaway:

ellies dad:

altitude:

Fergi:

The Geoff Boycott of football commentry…

I’m glad they sacked Andy Gray. It was terrible how he made such lewd and disgusting comments about females. Women shouldn’t have to put up with it in this day and age. Let’s hope sky take this opportunity to bring in more female presenters, preferably with massive ■■■■ :wink:

OVLOV JAY:
Let’s hope sky take this opportunity to bring in more female presenters, preferably with massive ■■■■ :wink:

Amen!

Hey fellas!!! You shouldn’t berate these ladies! Women have achieved so very much. They have been Prime Ministers, scientists, leading doctors, pilots and even astronauts.

One day, many centuries from now they will eventually achieve the ultimate. One of them will manage to parallel park first time… :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: