Finished @ RPL

Well yesterday was my last day at RPL Transport in MK.

What an eventfull day it turned out to be after getting stuck at Tesco’s Fenny Lock for nearly 3 hours, then get told I have to go and do a Birmingham out of Sansetsu. Which turns out to be two drops in Brum centre and then a delivery to Shenstone (Lichfield), well when I finally got there it turned out to be down these little country lanes and a sod to reverse into. I then get sent over to LPC @ Leicester, I got there around 1330 and spent the next 2 hours waiting to get into the place, I finally got in only for them to then take another 2.5 hrs to load me.

Upside to all this■■?

One I got home last night and didnt have to work today, two, I start a better job on Tuesday.

Yup Mr Spanky kept his word and has taken me on full time, so back on boxes and no more pulling stiff and heavy curtains. :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing:

best change that avatar then !!

Done… lol

so what was life like on R.P.L. (right plonkers limited ) in the big magnums ■■?

SWraith:

What an eventfull day it turned out to be after getting stuck at Tesco’s Fenny Lock for nearly 3 hours, then get told I have to go and do a Birmingham out of Sansetsu. Which turns out to be two drops in Brum centre and then a delivery to Shenstone (Lichfield), well when I finally got there it turned out to be down these little country lanes and a sod to reverse into. I then get sent over to LPC @ Leicester, I got there around 1330 and spent the next 2 hours waiting to get into the place, I finally got in only for them to then take another 2.5 hrs to load me.

Upside to all this■■?

One I got home last night and didnt have to work today, two, I start a better job on Tuesday.

Yup Mr Spanky kept his word and has taken me on full time, so back on boxes and no more pulling stiff and heavy curtains. :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing:

I might see you on the docks then…I’m one of the Bryan’s guys on for Maritime

Lord Loopy:
so what was life like on R.P.L. (right plonkers limited ) in the big magnums ■■?

Apart from they expected you to break nearly every rule under the sun and then give a pint of blood a day and pay peanuts for it… not bad… :laughing:

Truck wasnt that hot, Magnums arent all they are cracked up to be

Semtex:

SWraith:

Upside to all this■■?

was you in Southampton Docks this morning?

i saw one of yours there with a Maritime trailer on

you wouldn’t happen to have had a name plate above your drivers window would you pal? i pasted someone the other week on the a1 who was looking didnt know if it was someone on here or not? :confused:

steve07:
you wouldn’t happen to have had a name plate above your drivers window would you pal? i pasted someone the other week on the a1 who was looking didnt know if it was someone on here or not? :confused:

do you mean you past someone? or did you give someone a pasting on the a1? :laughing:

i mean i past someone :blush: :blush: :blush: :laughing:

shuttlespanker:

Semtex:

SWraith:

Upside to all this■■?

was you in Southampton Docks this morning?

i saw one of yours there with a Maritime trailer on

Not me mate, I left Southampton at 4am this morn

steve07:

No mate, not been on the A1 this week.

Check out reefer diary with a difference and you will see where my plate is and the motor I’m in

steve07:
i mean i past someone :blush: :blush: :blush: :laughing:

are you sure that you don’t mean “passed”? :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Semtex:

SWraith:

Upside to all this■■?

It’ll be good to see you again, so yeah you never know I’ll probably be lurking somewhere on the docks.