FINES ABROAD

Ive been reading that since we started charging a levy for foreign trucks coming into england the foreign police have started to pull english trucks and fine them for anything possible especially in belgium ,a sort of way of getting their own back ,as anybody found this or heard anything while on there travels :question: :question: :question: :question: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused:

I’d say What a croc of ■■■■■■ why would the belgiums give a ■■■■■ about a tax that isn’t any different than the 1 they impose…just that ours is a lot of years late in implementing…
:slight_smile: :wink:

truckertang:
I’d say What a croc of [zb], why would the belgiums give a [zb] about a tax that isn’t any different than the 1 they impose…just that ours is a lot of years late in implementing…
:slight_smile: :wink:

Page 1 of this weeks commercial motor,its the bit where the editor has his say , :unamused: :unamused: :unamused:

Always been the same for many years

gettin-on:
Always been the same for many years

But wouldn’t say it’s because of our tax

Don’t think Any country out in force any more or less than they were pre our tax being introduced

Most countries will target lorries from a specific country from time to time. Just happens to be our turn!

gb1:
Most countries will target lorries from a specific country from time to time. Just happens to be our turn!

Lol I want to know when it is not going to be our turn :smiley: